Chapter 149

liked by weston, lukeknight and 25,896,511 others

rowanmyers My entire life I felt lonely, scared. I mean could you blame me, my sperm donor and egg provider couldn't even care about my mere existence. But maybe I was naive back then to believe that they could change, they could still be my parents.

In the midst of all these conflicting emotions, I meet these two amazing guys, one who was the father I always wished for, the other the crackhead sibling I wanted to annoy every morning that I woke up 🤣. But then life happened, we were pulled apart. I could have stayed with them. But my eighteen year old self thought my parents could change. I was wrong.

Those two guys were shit hurt when I left. Trust me I have never in my life felt so fucking guilty. The pain that flashed through their eyes that day haunted me all the way till the airport. And the days that followed.

And you know what, even though I did hurt them, I left them even though they told me to stay, they still care about me. They randomly send me texts, checking up on me and whatsoever. That made me realise that the shitbags I mistakenly called my parents were not worth the time. When they died, I didn't feel the sadness but maybe a bit of relief that they were gone. I mean why should I cry over two people who abused me? Or constantly treated me like their punching bag for stress relief?

Enough about those two jeez 🙄💀...

Luke and Wes, thank you for being there for me and knocking some sense into my delusional mind 🙄🤣❤️. Enough of the rambling 🥲, onto the main point...

I'm finally going home❤️

927,996 comments

weston Fucking finally 🙄. Sometimes I wonder how you can be a successful CEO and model but still be a dumb dumbbell 🙄🙄

rowanmyers @weston That's one of the side effect of being your best friend 🤣🤣🤣

lukeknight I'm glad that you decided to go back home. You excited about meeting everyone 🥺

rowanmyers @lukeknight It's overwhelming to a point. I'm scared if they would even give me another chance. But hoping for the best. And I'm sure they will love you guys🥺❤️

lukeknight @rowanmyers Everything is going to be okay ❤️

rowansunshine God knows how happy I am for you. I'm so beyond happy that after everything you have been through, you have come out stronger than before. I'm glad that you are finally going somewhere that makes you happy ❤️

zquadforever Glad to have you back home ❤️

rowanmyers @zquadforever 🥺❤️. Do you think everything will be okay?

zquadforever @rowanmyers Your dad loves you beyond words. He's going to be happy to have you back trust me🥺. Although your mom might be a tough nut to crack 💀

rowanmyers @zquadforever I will survive... Won't I💀😭?

zquadforever @rowanmyers Only time will tell😭😭

myersforlife Wait a damn fucking second 😳😳😳😳?

knightxluke Please tell y'all see what I see😳

crackheadwes Plot twist of the century 😳

~•~

Everyone, let's give a warm welcome to our new loveable characters; Rowan, Luke and Weston❤️. These three are going to add more chaos to our already chaotic family 🥺.

Anywho, what do you guys think?

Next update might take some time most likely. It's going to be a long chapter to give an overview of what happened in the past between Kieran, Rowan and Zayn🥺❤️. All their names end with "n" lol💀.

 All their names end with "n" lol💀