Chapter 96

liked by kieranreeves, niallhoran and 10,791,701 others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by kieranreeves, niallhoran and 10,791,701 others

zayn Yes I have a son. And I chose to keep him away from this part of my life of being a "celebrity". Whatever went down in the past, and why I haven't talked about him till now or who is other dad is, that was my choice.

I'm not obligated to tell all of you about every single thing that happens in my life. And stop acting as if you know everything. Stop f-ing jumping into conclusions based on your baseless assumptions.

985,791 comments

liampayne Been seeing a lot of stuff here and there and just wanted to say, stop spreading out lies without knowing the whole truth.

niallhoran It seems pathetic that you guys spend time trying to come up with theories/assumptions of someone else's life you know nothing about.

kieranreeves FYI to all those pathetic ass holes out there, your "simple" words can do you more than just a mere damage. Stop acting as a bunch of some know it alls.

zquad I have been a fan of Zayn ever since the start of the career. I may not know him personally to know whatever that goes on behind the scenes in his life. And I'm glad he is slowly starting to open up about his son. He must have his reasons, and we are no one's to question that. It's his life, not ours.

[Comments to this post has been limited]

~•~

Bambi ✨🥺 and Curly 🤍🥰 Texts

Bambi ✨🥺
No matter what you see or read on the internet, don't you ever take that to heart.
There's nothing more important to me than you or Ezra
You hear me

Curly 🤍🥰
I know ❤️

~•~

~•~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.