Chapter Eighty One

✓ Ezra's excited to spend time with his dad ✓

The little one was jumping around the living room, playing with his little marvel action figures that he got from his dad. He treasured those you know. To people outside it may seem a plastic toy or sorts but to Ezra that's the first toy his father for for him.

Harry who was watching his son from above the staircase, had a smile on his face. He was happy that his son got his father. He also hoped to get his Bambi back one day too. But for that he has to wait. It might... No. It is painful. Harry has no choice but to go through it.

Harry had just got off the phone with Zayn. And that went well, didn't it. He had packed a small bag for Ezra with everything he needed when he's over at his dad's house. Oh and a list of what Ezra's allergic to and everything.

“Ezra” The little one heard his papa's voice.

“Ywes papa”

“You know papa has to go away for work” the little one nodded his head “How would you like to spend that time with your dad?”

“Rweally” The little one's bambi eyes glistened with happiness.

“I'm gwoing two spwend twime withw dada” He started cheering, running around the living room once again. Harry's heart in content with his son's smile.

~•~

✓ Ezra's waiting for his dada ✓

Harry had just dropped Ezra at Billy's store just like him and Zayn had agreed to. He knows that  everything can't just be forgotten in the blink of an eye. Zayn lost two years of Ezra's life because of Harry. And for Zayn to forgive him for that, it's going to take time. Harry has to just wait for that.

Meanwhile on Ezra's side, he was ordering poor little Billy. Telling him to get this and that. And as his angel saviour, Zayn walked in.

“Oh thank god you are here” Billy hugged Zayn, catching him off guard.

“Umm... Okay” Zayn patted gently on Billy's back.

“Your son has been ordering me around. My back is hurting. Please help me” Billy pleaded and it took everything in Zayn's power to not burst out laughing at the poor guy.

“I'm going to take him now. You rest for a while okay” Zayn consoled him and went to get his son.

~•~

✓ Ezra's on his way to meet his Uncle Brat and Uncle Nialler ✓

“You excited to meet your uncles Ezra” Zayn as he took Ezra out of the car seat.

“Ywes dada” the little one giggled, putting his arms around his dad's neck. Like he always does.

Before they could even walk up to the door, a faint upbeat music was heard in the background. More like those songs used to make a grand entrance in the movie. You know what I mean.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the prince has finally arrived” Kieran dramatically announced stepping outside, a crown in his hand.

“Dada, whoswe thwat weirwd mwan” Little Ezra asked pointing at Kieran.

“That would be your uncle Key” Zayn said laughing “And you see the person standing behind him” he said pointing at Niall who had a I'm-so-done-with-my-fiance-look “That's your uncle Niall”

“Hwe lwooks mwad”

“I mean look at your uncle Key. Can you blame him?”

“Nwo”