~Prolodge~

CHOI CHAEWON 

okay let's get this straight, I don't fall in love easily... well in my opinion. well, it can be your opinion whatever.

every time I have a crush I would write in my super safe-no one can read- secret- hidden notebook. If anyone would have held on to this notebook my life would be ruined, like completely. so that's why I keep it in a box, good disguise, right...

anywho, back to my story, if you flip the notebook to the first page you will see it starts all the way back in 2010 when I was 8.

his name was Park Jinyoung.

this all started back when we had the same after-school activity, basketball. after the school day, we would be in different activities each month.

his athletic ability and charisma attracted me to him.

we were doing layups and it was my turn. so while I was dribbling and holding the ball to jump the two jumps for the layup, I stepped on my shoelaces by an accident and fell face-first on the ground.

ouch, that was a pretty embarrassing fall.

I guess I was on the floor for a while because people started to check if I was okay. the only person who offered to take me to the nurses' office was Park Jinyoung.

I'm pretty sure he could see my heart eyes right then and there. but that was like in 4th grade. I'm over him.

besides, we're friends now.

NARRATIVE POV

"literally hurry up chaewon, you're taking the whole century in there," her sister nayeon said banging on the door.

"Oh well, learn how to wait" chaewon answered.

chaewon used two clips for her hair, she started to search in the cabinets, basically nayeon's.

"super fanced, cream for the eyes, mmh, sounds expensive," chaewon said to herself nodding in acceptance.  

"don't mind if I do," she uncapped the bottle and put the mysterious cream under her eyelids.

"feeling boogie already," she joked to herself. chaewon washed off the exfoliating mask that she put on a while ago and washed her face. she was later interrupted by Nayeon knocking loud on the door. 

"hurry up in there!" she screamed at her. 

"I'm pooping! so be patient!" she lied rolling her eyes, "this girl," she said to herself.

once she was done washing off the mask, she felt a burning sensation underneath her eyelids.

"ow, what the heck!" She screamed to herself.

"ow ow ow! why is it burning!"chaewon unlocked the door to face her sister with hurtful eyes, "help! help! there burning," She winced in agony. 

"what's burning?" nayeon asked unconcerned at the matter because she knew her sister did stupid stuff every. single. day.

"the cream for the eye thing! my eyelids!" chaewon screamed.

nayeon walked past her into the bathroom noticing the opened bottle of super fanced cream. "you're so fucking stupid! no wonder, this is cream to burn the facial hairs off dipshit!" nayeon scoffed, "good luck dealing with that," she said walking into the bathroom and closing the door with a loud bang.

chaewon clicked her tongue in annoyance and crossed her arms, "that bastard, I wasn't done in the bathro- ow!" Chaewon still felt the burning sensation under her eyes, while she went downstairs to get her breakfast.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Sorry for the bad prolonged, but yeah. How are you guys feeling about Chaewon or any other characters mentioned so far?