09- Lee Donghyuck

ring ring ring~

that was the sound of hcaewon's alarm clock. all she wanted to do was keep on pressing snooze but she knew eventually she had to get up. she got up from sleeping rubbing her eyes and stretching her body as normal.

chaewon put on her uniform lazily. she wasn't really feeling like doing anything for school, so instead of wearing some makeup, she just flat ironed her hair not even caring to add at least counselor. the tired girl was so relieved when nayeon wasn't in the bathroom, meaning she got everything done quickly.

she walked down the stairs to at least get something to eat before breakfast. she saw some eggs and decided to grab one.

"what are you doing, these are mines," nayeon said quite calmly but rude at the same time, "you're so greedy it's annoying, you might just be on my 600-pound life just watch."

chaewon squinted her eyes mocking her sister's words, soon nayeon started to mock her when the doorbell rang.

"go get your little boyfriend to fight m-" nayeon's words stopped as soon as she opened the door.

"j-jaemin what are you doing here?" she asked nervously smiling averting her eyes to her sisters and the boys from time to time.

chaewon froze at the name that was just said, the girl mentally cursed at herself inside her head before putting on a fake smile and walked to the door.

"my spice" jaemin said with a flirty smile. chaewon had cringed at the name before smiling back at him.

"I didn't know you were going to pick me up," she said giving back the flirtatious smile he gave her. oh god, this is so cringe.

jaemin put his arms around chaewon's shoulder before heading to his car, he turned his car on. "oh yeah, and one thing, don't kill me while your driving." his 'girlfriend' had said.

"don't worry strawberry, I wouldn't want to hurt you. how will I get back with daeun if I did?" jaemin answered grinning.

chaewon had felt heartbroken at the comment jaemin had made. how could she get sad at that comment, they're not even together, chaewon didn't know how to feel.

"the only thing that's gonna kill me is that blue hair of yours. I mean really you look like sonic." jaemin laughed at chaewon's comment kissing her on the forehead, "you really are a funny one." 

once they had made it to school jaemin had taken her to his friend's locker so that he could talk to them. all of Jaemin's friends were there making chaewon nervous.

"ah, I see you brought your girlfriend." haechan had said taking a look at her.

haechan also known as lee donghyuck, was the second boy chaewon had ever liked. It all started in 5th grade when haechan made chaewon fall while playing tag. He came up to her and apologized, something about his apology made chaewon get filled with butterflies. It was the first time a boy has ever apologized for their actions toward her.

lee donghyuck was the second boy that chaewon has ever written in her super safe-no one can read- secret- hidden notebook. chaewon had had the biggest crush on haechan up until 7th grade when another boy had caught her eye which would have been her 3rd guy in her notebook.

"so this is the girl everyone is talking about lately, I see why," haecahn said with a smirk. jeno grabbed haechan and made him turn to face him, "you come at me for doing the same thing you're doing haechan." jeno said with a chuckle, "and I can't blame you."

"don't get your hopes up, I'll never date someone like you who properly pours milk first when making cereal, " Chaewon answered directing her words to her old crush haechan making jeno laugh like crazy reveling his popular eye smile.

haechan straightend his shirt, dusting off the dust, "i do actually, and what are you going to do about it?" he said teasingly. 

"watch what you talk about with my spice, we have a mission to complete." jaemin said grabbing onto chaewon's waist, giving a smile, and walking off together.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

But like who does pour the milk in first...