24- again...

"wow, so that's it, he didn't like kiss you?" sana said sarcastically while chaewon was by her side telling sana about the 'date' with jaemin. 

chaewon rolled her eyes, "it's not like that sana, " she said trying to pass people through the large crowd. 

sana looked over at chaewon grinning at the girl. chaewon raised an eyebrow looking at the foreigner knowing the look she has on her face, "what?"

sana grinned at herself before saying anything, "chae, do you like like jaemin? like, like like him?" sana said staring at the girl with an expression knowing what chaewon was going to say.

chaewon sighed, "i don't know," chaewon whined, "he just makes me feel so good inside," she said putting her hands on her face and feeling her cheeks start to burn. 

chaewon felt someone tap her shoulder, when she turned it was jaemin, "hey sugar plumb, " he said with a smile on his face.

chaewon felt her heart flutter and quickly turned around to sana, "i'm feeling the feelings right now!" chaewon whispered-screamed to her friend from the side.

"it's because you're in love," sana said, exaggerating the love part not making the stressed girl feel any better. 

chaewon quickly turned back around to face the boy who had a confused look on his face, the girl plastered an awkward smile on her face, "hey jaemin"

"uh-are you two okay, do you want me to leave-i mean I could just go" 

"no!" chaewon yelled more like a scream, the girl had a sheepish look on her face, "i mean no, don't go, " She said with a nervous laugh.

"well okay-anyways, i need to steal your little boo-boo bear, " jaemin said talking to sana. 

sana rolled her eyes crossing her arms, "at this point you own her, i'll be in the study hall if any of you guys need me, " she said pointing behind her, then turning around to leave. 

jaemin wrapped his arms around chaewon's waist pulling her closer to him, a classic, "you're coming with me, daeun is there." he said with a smile.

chaewon's heart felt like it broke into a million pieces, she should know by now that all he wants to do is get back together with daeun. 

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Still on this Daeun thing, smh