15- What is happening?

after that incident with daeun and her boyfriend, chaewon and her friends made it to the canteen already grabbing a tray and sliding it down the silver table waiting to get food. chaewon reached into her pocket to get the lunch money. once the trio had gotten their food, they made their way to sit at their regular spot.

"so~" sana trailed off, "who doesn't want their food?" she asked as they just began to eat. jinyoung had a small yet warm smile on his face gliding his tray, "here take this"

chaewon looked over at the boy offering sana his tray, "jinyoung, eat some of your food first. I heard that if you don't eat you're going to start feeling nauseous ." the laughing was cut short when a group hovered over them.

"my hungry spice," jaemin said winking at the girl, "wanna come sit with us?" chaewon looked up at jaemin her chest having this weird feeling, she glanced at her friends, sana nodding her head and jinyoung staring at the two. jinyoung went and put on his backpack, "I have to do something for ms. park." he said with a weak smile before walking off.

chaewon looked over seeing jinyoung walk, guilt filling up the girl, then looking at sana who was going to be all alone. as if jaemin could read her mind he had told chaewon that it was fine if she sat with them. the pair both got up from their table heading to jaemin's group of friends. the two were going to sit next to each other at the front of the table when jaemin signaled chaewon to sit next to him, leaving sana sitting next to Jeno.

It wasn't so awkward being with the dreamies since chaewon would talk to them frequently. on the other hand, sana was talking to jeno. chaewon saw as sana's cheeks had turned a pinkish color talking with jeno, she chuckled to herself, "cute."

when daeun entered the cafeteria chaewon watched how jaemin's eyes followed her every movement. chaewon's heart slightly tugged at this, but she knew she was just helping him get back together with her, while her eyes averted to the table.

jaemin poked chaewon's nose, "why do you look so down?" he questioned. chaewon's insides started to feel all weird, her cheeks started to feel hot. chaewon looked away from jaemin completely embarrassed.

"is my strawberry thinking?" jaemin teased. chaewon couldn't take this anymore, every time she looked at jaemin she felt some sort of feeling spread throughout her chest.

and for the rest of lunch, it was pretty much the same, sana and jeno talking, the loud laughing that could be heard from miles away, jaemin teasing chaewon, and chaewon feeling strange.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

So Sana and Jeno I see...