36- Him again

a month and a half have passed since the whole incident with chaewon and jaemin. there was only a month left of school. jeno finally confessed his feelings to sana not too long ago, and jaemin seemed to be dating daeun. 

over the month, daeun had broken up with yunho over some argument and jaemin found his opportunity to sweep her off her feet before anyone else could. chae had watched them be lovey-dovey at school which would always disgust her. seriously, can't they get a room?

daeun was with jaemin during the free periods they would have on fridays. she pulled jaemin towards her and planted a kiss on his lips. jaemin didn't hesitate to kiss her back, his lips started to curve in a small smile which made chaewon stiffen her posture. his hands raked over her waist and he tucked a strain of hair behind her ear. 

"what a jerk," chaewon mumbled.

sana looked at chaewon, scanning her face. she knew that look on chaewon's face was meant for jaemin. 

"wanna talk about it?" sana said, tilting her head to meet chaewon.

"no," she replied in a taunting mood.

jeno joined the pair next to their lockers, having a conversation with sana. chaewon's lips thinned as she remembered the memories she had with her once boyfriend.

jaemin was standing beside daeun as she talked to her friends. his hands were in his pocket as he looked around the busy hallways, his eyes landing on a familiar person. 

not long after he started staring at chaewon, their eyes locked in. her eyes bored into his, and she soon shifted her gaze away, walking away with sana and jeno. 

"earth to jaemin," daeun glanced over at jaemin, noticing that he was looking at his once girlfriend, " jaemin, forget about her. it was a one-time thing." she said grabbing jaemin's attention and reaching to kiss him again. 

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

One month can change everything