~Epilogue~

Jaemin and Chaewon were walking hand in hand in the park. It was dark out, so there were barely any people. Jaemin had taken her out on a date, a real date this time. 

They both stopped to sit on a bench.

Chaewon noticed that Jaemin was staring at her a little too much when they sat on the bench, they had locked eyes with each other. Her cheeks started to heat up and she looked away from him pretending that she was tieing her shoes.

Jaemin let out a small snicker, "Am I really making you this nervous." 

Chaewon looked up at the boy and rolled her eyes, "Oh please, you're the last person to make me nervous." 

A small smile crept on Jaemin's face, "Oh yeah?" He said intimidatingly. 

Jaemin reached for Chaewon's chin and leaned in, but before anything happened Jaemin pulled away laughing.

"I got you there," he laughed historically. 

Chaewon felt embarrassed, he was right she did feel nervous when she was around him. She had been around Jaemin for almost the whole school year and she still gets nervous around him. Chaewon hit Jaemin on the arm and got up from the bench to start walking. 

"where are you going?"

"home."

"What do you mean?" At this point, Jaemin had gotten up from the bench to catch up with his girlfriend, "like actually?"

Chaewon shrugged, "Yeah."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Maybe," She answered sarcastically. 

"All I did was a stupid prank." 

Chaewon started to laugh, "Na Jaemin, you are the most naive person I've ever met in my entire life," 

Jaemin stopped walking and blinked a few times. 

"No," she said going up to Jaemin with her hands on his cheeks, "Why would I get mad at you?" Chaewon gave him a peck on his lips before she continued to walk. 

Jaemin had to take a moment to process before he started walking with her, Chaewon was the one who was really making him nervous. 

After the small date, Jaemin dropped Chaeown off at her house. 

Jaemin was holding her by the waist, "Chae, you're all I can ask for," he said looking at the flushed girl. 

Jaemin let go of her waist, "Wait here."

He soon walked back up to the girl with flowers in his hands and handed it to her. Chaewon's heart skipped a beat once again. 

Here she was with the number one playboy in the school, who turned out to like her too. Jaemin pulled Chaewon and attached his lips to hers. 

The moon shined on them both, you could hear the wind rustling between them. Birds flew by and so did cars crickets could be heard. 

Chaewon wanted to stay in this moment forever with Jaemin. 

 ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

I'm gonna miss writing this book 😢, Lmao this book has been part of my life throughout this school year. This was actually the first book that I have finished fun fact.