39- Makeover

The doorbell rung, "I'll get it!" Chaewon screamed at her mom indicating that she was going to open the door. 

Chaewon opened the door and the two quickly were embraced in a hug. Sana quickly pulled her friend from the hug, "We have a lot of work to do today." 

It was Saturday, which was the day of the party, the two quickly went up to Chaewon's room. Sana pulled out a large makeup bag and many other supplies that she got from her house. 

"All this for a party? Isn't it too much?" Chae said shocked at how many things Sana had brought. It was as if she had brought her whole room.

"Too much my ass, I'm going to make you look snatch," Sana said plugging in the flat iron to get it ready, "Now what dress are you going to wear?" 

Chaewon got up from her bed and opened the closet to get out a dress her mom had given her. She turned around and gave Sana a bright smile showing her the dress.

Sana's face scrunched up, "Chae, I love you but no, that looks like a dress my great-grandmother would wear." 

Chaewon's smile faded and her mouth fell into a shocked state, "What do you mean? It looks good!" 

Sana slowly shook her head, "The ribbons on the shoulders are very much giving Candyland. It looks like you just came out of a video game."

Chaewon pouted and sighed putting away her dress back in the closet. 

"Well lucky for you, I brought you one of my dresses." She said while getting out a plastic bag with the dress inside. 

From Chaewon's view, the dress was black and simple with a view design on the bottom. Sana held it out to Chaewon, "Try it on and tell me if it fits."

Chaewon took the dress and went into the bathroom. After a few minutes, she came out into her room. A smile crept Sana, "This is a must."

"Hell no, I'm not wearing this, it's not my style," Chaewon said with a disgusted face looking at the dress. The dress was tight but not too tight showing off her body, it just approved her knees but it wasn't too short.

"Trust me, sit in this chair and I'll make you look fucking gorgeous, even though you already are." Her friend said.

Chaewon sat in the chair next to her vanity. Sana started to flat iron her hair with small curls at the end, she made sure Chaewon's layers, which she rarely shows anymore, were defined. She started to do her friend's makeup adding a little bit to make her look natural. 

After a while Sana was almost done, all she needed to do were her lips. She added a bit of light red lipstick to make her lips slightly tinted, "And... were done." She said turning Chaewon to face her mirror. 

Chaewon was surprised, Sana could surely make you look good, "What in the True Beauty is this?" She said looking at her face and smiling.

Sana shrugged, "It's my specialty."

Sana quickly got herself dressed before she called Jeno to pick them up for the party. "Now all we have to do is wait for Jeno."

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Where I live rn is fucking beaming. I feel like I'm in a microwave with how hot it is, It was 90 something degrees last week for me