03- You've got to be kidding me...

chaewon got up early so that she can go to the library and return her book. she ate a bowl of fruit loops and brushed her hair quickly. she went and grabbed her backpack making sure it had the book that she needed to return and walked over to the school. 

chaewon started smiling when she remembered when jinyoung gave her a flower. he was really a sweet guy. once chaewon reached her school, she went up to the library to return a book on history. but she noticed that no one was at the desk.

so, she decided to take out her book and leave it on the desk with a sticky note. 

well, then tragedy struck...

while chaewon went to take the book from her backpack, she accidentally hit the computer causing it to fall. 

just great.

the girl slowly turned around hoping that she just heard something else rather than what she had thought, but of course, it was bad, like the worse but worst.

chaewon just stared in shock, "no no no," She whispered to herself repeatedly. she bent down and tried to put the pieces together, but of course, that wasn't gonna work. 

"why me," she whined giving up.

"looks how I'm feeling right now." 

the girl turned around to see jaemin, na jaemin leaning on the wall with his hands in his pocket.

"jaemin, what are you doing here?" she asked surprised while being filled with guilt.

jaemin shrugged, "do you know how much that costs, like triple the amount for the uniform." he scoffed.

all Chaewon did was sigh, "yeah," she said while getting up from the floor, "guess god is not on my side today."

the sound of people talking, getting louder and louder with each step they took scared chaewon to the point where she froze. 

she felt jaemin's hands on her wrist making her drop the computer pieces while he took her backpack and ran to hide. they went to the far part of the library and hid underneath a desk. 

"these are really important paperwork." someone said, the clicking of heels becoming louder and louder.

"the files are und- holy! what happened to the computer!" chaewon's breath hitched.

"did you see anyone in the library!?" 

"whoever did this will have to pay a hefty fine."

"c'mon, let's go announce this on the speaker when school starts"

the noise of heels clicking on the ground grew fader and fader. 

jaemin let out a relieved sigh.

chaewon couldn't control how she felt because as soon as she heard a hefty fine she felt tears coming down her cheeks. 

jaemin double glanced at chaewon as soon as he kept on hearing sniffing noises. 

"are you really crying?" he asked while he came out from under the table. 

chaewon sniffed some more and wiped her tears, "no," She said trying to make it sound believable, "peppers went in my eyes." the girl climbed out from under the table and faced jaemin.

"promise me you won't tell a soul?" 

jaemin looked in another direction while his tongue was pocking out from inside his cheek. that's when it looked like a lightbulb went off in jaemin in his head.

"please?" she begged.

just then Jaemin turned in the direction of chaewon, "I will."

"you won't tell anyone?!" she said sounding relieved, "thank the lord!" chaewon had her hands on her chest.

"I will tell," he said while a smirk on his face. 

the girls' eyes widened, "please, I would do anything for you not to tell! do you want money? I can give you money!" she said trying to persuade the boy.

the blue hair boy scoffed, "why would I want you to pay me, you can't even pay for the computer."

chaewon rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "you shouldn't be talking with that hair of yours making you look like sonic," Jaemin chuckled at her joke before he cleared his throat walking closer to chaewon.

"you and daeun, didn't you guys use to be... friends?" the blue hair boy asks.

chaewon scoffed, "use to" the girl squinted her eyes, "wait-why are you asking me this?"

"do you want to help me with something?" jaemin asked but this time he was dangerously close to the girl.

chaewon scoffed and pushed jaemin's chest slightly, "not in a million years."

"c'mon, it's just one thing I need," jaemin said, well it mostly sounded like whining. 

"what would I get out of this?" the skeptical girl asked.

jaemin snorted, "You'll get a chance to be with me." 

chaewon's eyebrows knitted with confusion staring at the boy plainly.

jaemin had a sly smirk on his face, and there was a short silence, "be my girlfriend."

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Yeah, so that happened...