01 - The one and only Na Jaemin

"do these shoes look good on me?" nayeon said while she and chaewon were walking to school.

"sure, for a suck-up like you" chaewon answered focusing on finishing the waffle she took on her way to school. 

"what is that supposed to mean!" nayeon screamed at chaewon hitting her arm. once they both reached the school lobby, nayeon had already walked away from chaewon to go to her friends. 

chaewon placed her backpack in her locker only getting her math book. once she reached math class she chose to sit in the back. It wasn't that full only a few students here and there. chaewon plugged in her headphones and started to listen to music. 

not long the door slammed open startling chaewon. six boys laughing and joking went and took a seat while one other boy jaemin went and took a seat with daeun.

ah yes, the it boys of the school, known as NCT dream. they're the typical playboys, popular boys, jocks you name it. all the girls were whipped for them, they can't go a day without girls giving them heart eyes here and there. 

not even a second after jaemin sat next to daeun they started to flirt with each other. chaewon scoffed to herself in disgust witnessing what was happening. 

disgusting...

a little background story.

daeun used to be chaewon's best friend since fourth grade. but after she started to date jaemin her status at school was more important than their friendship. so since chaewon wasn't at her status, she decided to cut all ties with chaewon. like a jerk she was.

the sound of the bell broke the couple's moment with each other. 

"see you at the end of class," she heard jaemin say to daeun, the blue hair boy gave the girl a flirty smile.

chaewon was disgusted with daeun, especially with jaemin.

how can daeun date someone who had properly dated 1,000,000 girls either for their looks or their bodies?

but what surprised her the most was that daeun was the longest relationship jaemin had ever had. jaemin's relationship will last roughly about 24 hours to a day or two. the 2nd longest relationship he had lasted about two months, but his and daeun's lasted about four months, impressive.

ding ding ding, a new milestone has been reached.

finally, after what felt like ten hours of the most boring-est class in the world, it was lunchtime.

chaewon was putting her books away in her locker when she felt a tap on her shoulder. she looked back and saw sana. 

"surprise, I got your favorite snack, strawberry pocky sticks," she said with a smile. 

chaewon took the strawberry pocky stick box from sana's hands, "you really are the best," she said while pocking sana's nose softly, sana went and touched her nose with a warm smile. 

"let's go eat, I'm starving." sana said exaggerating the starving part. 

once both girls got their trays, they decided to go take a seat. sana was already digging into the rice and kimchi on the tray.

"wow, you must be starving" chaewon chuckled watching sana.

"mmh, yeah~do you want your rice?" sana said pointing at the food with her chopsticks."be my guess." chaewon answered sarcastically sliding her tray to sana. sana just shrugged and took the rice from her friend's tray. 

just then someone placed a strawberry milk drink on their table, it kind of startled the two girls. chaewon looked up and saw who it was, jinyoung, park jinyoung. 

"tatata I got your favorite drink," he said as he went to take a seat.

"i just love getting spoiled by my friends," She said with a huge smile grabbing the strawberry milk already opening it and drinking the it.

the trio were talking for a bit until the canteen started to get louder. of course, it was the "popular kids," NCT dream going to sit down in the canteen.

the girls with heart eyes that you can see from a mile away looking at them, the guys looking normal, and some filled with jealousy. jinyoung being one of the jealous ones.

Jinyoung clicked his tongue, "Seriously, how can anyone like them, especially that full of shit kid Jaemin." He said with a sigh. 

jaemin and jinyoung don't really have good chemistry with each other. you see, jinyoung and jaemin used to be the best of friends and jinyoung used to date this girl that he was madly in love with.

knowing that jinyoung was dating her, jaemin went and swept her up and started to date her.  but that was in the past, now jinyoung has his eyes on another girl. 

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

What do you think of Daeun so far? I don't think yall are going to like her that much. Also, what do you guys think of Jinyoung? He is such a sweetheart, my heart.