02-Rumor?

chaewon got up and did her morning routine involving taking a shower, putting on her clothes, and doing a medium amount of makeup.

"food smells nice today," chaewon said to her mom while going down the stairs. 

her mom gently nodded, "it's pancakes today" she answered, putting a pancake on a plate and adding syrup to it.

"by any chance, do you know who broke the light bulb in the basement?" she asked her daughter chaewon.

she shook her head, "nope." she lied.

in fact, she did know who it was, it was sana. chaewon had invited sana to her house. both of them played with the yoga ball acting like they were 10. sana was about to throw it to chaewon but she accidentally knocked down the light bulb.

"chaewon! your boyfriend is here!" she said yelling at her from the distance, she looked up to see Jinyoung. 

"he is not my boyfriend dork," she stated, " bye mom" she added blowing her a kiss and closing the door on their way out.

the two started walking to their school, "i didn't know you were going to walk me to school," she said with a smile. 

"good surprise i guess" he answered with a chuckle.

"a great surprise," She answered back. jinyoung started to chuckle more.

"what, what's so funny?" chaewon said teasingly looking straight up at the handsome boy.

"y-you remember the time you were skating and then you bumped into someone else causing you and that girl to have a domino effect." he said stuttering from his laughter. 

"hey! that's not funny! that was like when we were like 10, no 11!!" she yelled hitting his shoulder softly. "I thought you forgot about it!" 

"nope, that will always be superior." jinyoung said whipping off the tear of laughter.

suddenly jinyoung halted looking down at the ground. jinyoung bent down and picked up a flower from the grass, "here." He said giving her the flower with a warm smile, "It matches your personality."

chaewon's cheeks started to heat up. she took the flower and looked away hoping he would not see the pinkish color on her cheeks. jinyoung chuckled, "cute," he said to himself. 

after walking for a little they reached their school. 

"bye chaewon, see you later." he said waving at her.

"see you later too dork." she answered jokingly waving at him both going in the opposite direction. 

chaewon smiled and unlocked her locker and placed the flower on a holder of the locker. chaewon was putting away her stuff and getting her math book when she overheard a conversation someone was having with their friends a few feet away from her.

"so daeun broke up with jaemin?" one girl asked.

"i guess so, that's what I heard," another said.

"do you know why?"

"nope, I heard that daeun broke up with him out of the blue, like a quick snap." they said as their voices become fader and fader as they walked away.

did the conversation surprise chaewon?

yes.

did chaewon really care?

no.

it Wasn't her business so why care? 

she closed her locker and headed to class. chaewon was surprised to see jaemin sit all alone, he was not even sitting with his friends. he had his head down playing with his fingers looking like a lost kid. his usually nice hair was messy- but it still looked good on him. overall, he looked like a mess. 

"so, apparently, daeun broke up with jaemin, did you guys know?" sana said to her friends sipping orange juice with a straw. "not really, I just heard people talking about it." chaewon answered. 

"good, maybe she saw how much of a jerk he is." jinyoung said folding his arms, chaewon chuckled at his answer.

sana had a warm smile on her face, "maybe."

"do you know why?" chaewon asked sana.

"no, some people are saying that she broke up with him for another guy, don't know if it's true or not." she answered truthfully with a shrug.

"ahh~" was all that came out of Chaewon's mouth.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

....ok