28- Always Nayeon

"hey, strawberry, what took so long?" jaemin said before giving chaewon a peck on her lips, he wrapped his arms around her waist giving the girl butterflies. 

"uh- i just had to do something for sana real quick," she said giving the blue-haired boy a smile. 

"choi chaewon, you did a good job today. i mean you had everyone chanting for me, you're the goat" he said sheepishly.

"i mean what could I say, I'm choi fucking chae, " she said sarcastically.  jaemin laughed at this before looking at the girl again, their eyes were locked in. It looked as if jaemin was leaning in forward, maybe he was. chaewon stared at his eyes innocently, jaemin slowly averted his eyes to her lips, leaning in more.

"yah, chae! stop kissing your boyfriend and get in the car!" chaewon turned her head fast to the side and saw nayeon in the car with the windows rolled down, "stop staring, get in the damn car!" 

chaewon rolled her eyes as she chipped her teeth, she turned back around to the boy giving him a warm smile before placing a kiss on his cheek and heading to the car. her yellow and blued striped ribbons in her hair bounced as she walked to her car.

chae gave him one last wave from the window before rolling up her window and leaving the school. jaemin stood there, his hands still on the place chaewon had kissed him, you could say that jaemin was shocked.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

smh...