19- Do I have feelings for him?

the room went quiet, sana's doll-like eyes widened at what chaewon had said, "what did you just say?"

chaewon put the icepack she was putting on her cheeks down and looked at the foreign girl hesitantly, "i-sana-i don't know" she sighed, "my heart is telling me one thing while my head is telling me another. I just don't know how to feel."

the school nurse had opened the door to check up on chaewon, "feeling alright?" the old lady asked. the girl gave the nurse a nod, the old lady smiled, "why don't you head back to class?"

chaewon got up from the bed grabbing her backpack both her and sana headed out of the nurse's office to go their separate ways for class. the bell had runged indicating that the seniors would start walking down the halls. chaewon had her face down focusing on her phone, she felt someone grab her wrist for a short sec. 

"hey spice, how are you feeling?" jaemin asked with a smile that makes chaewon's body spark.

"i-uh-i feels better, my head still kinda hurts" chaewon rubbed her head and laughed nervously. 

jaemin kissed the girl on the top of her head, "maybe that would help."

chaewon stood there frozen looking up at jaemin. their eyes had locked in, she swore his eyes were the prettiest thing she had ever seen. jaemin's glance trailed down to her plumpy pink lips, the blue-haired boy started to lean in, but before he can get any further chaewon placed a hand on his chest, "jaemin, I have to get going to class or I'll be late." 

jaemin glanced at the girl once more straightening his posture and his eyebrows arching as he cleared his throat. chaewon had given jaemin a weak smile before turning and walking the opposite way. chaewon blinked a few times holding her phone up to her chest and walking to class. has she really fallen for the boy? no that doesn't make sense, wake up chae he's a playboy. chaewon lightly shook her head as her hands were touching her face.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Could she have feelings?🤔