20- Are you alright?

chaewon had done the usual when it was the end of the day, saying her goodbyes to sana, shoving her things in her backpack, and texting jaemin that she'll be waiting for him. 

chaewon sighed scrolling through her phone trying to make the time go by fast. jaemin would take almost an hour at practice, chaewon didn't know how she could handle waiting that long for her fake boyfriend. 

after roughly 20 minutes jaemin finally arrived to walk chaewon home.

"my spooky spice" jaemin winked, giving the girl a flirty smile. chaewon's hurt flustered, the girl fixed herself, chaewon scoffed, "hey Sonic" she said sarcastically trying not to show her true feelings. at this comment jaemin chuckled to himself going in to kiss chaewon on her forehead, wrapping his arms around her shoulder and walking out the school doors. 

chaewon's cheeks started to feel hot all over again, her stomach started churning, "i-um i think i forgot something in my locker" she said running to open the school doors again and heading to her locker, leaving the blue-haired boy confused. 

chaewon ran all the way down to the girl's bathroom splashing water on her face, "chae, what the hell is wrong with you? why are you acting this way?" the girl said to herself.

JAEMIN

when are you coming back?

chaewon went to check the notification that had gone off, she sighed before replying to jaemin saying she'll be there in a minute. 

chaewon had put back on her backpack heading out the bathroom door before meeting jaemin again. 

jaemin grinned, "the item must have been important to you if you went to go back to get it." chaewon smiled while looking at the ground trying to not make eye contact with the boy in front of her walking with Jaemin to her house. 

after a few minutes of talking, basically jaemin, the boy had looked at the girl. she obviously seemed stressed about something or looked as though something was on her mind. 

"chae, are you feeling alright? like did something happen today? you know you can talk about it with me, " jaemin asked focusing on the girl who had her eyes on the ground. chaewon took one glance at the boy who was looking right at her.

chaewon's stomach started churning, "well-i-my dog died today..." chaewon looked the opposite way from jaemin closing her eyes in embarrassment, chaewon mentally cursing herself for the words she had said. 

chae are you dumb? why did you have to say that? you don't even have a dog for god's sake!

jaemins eyes widen a fraction, "you had a dog?" chaewon nodded. lies.

jaemin looked at the girl before he said anything else, "why don't I take you out tomorrow? you know, to ease your mind a little, if that's okay with your mom?" the boy asked, rubbing his neck. chaewon's heart fell to her butt. a date?

the pair had reached the steps of her door, chaewon scoffed friendly, "if my mom agrees" jaemin smiled at the girl, a weird feeling spreading through his chest as his heart fluttered watching chaewon enter her house. 

jaemin had turned around hand on his nape walking back to his house, "na jaemin, are you feeling alright? he asked himself sounding as if he couldn't believe himself. 

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Updates might be slow since break has ended, but by the time you see this break would have been done a long time ago maybe. But thank you to the like 5 people who are reading my book, I really appreciate it <3.