40- Party of the year?

The doorbell rang and Sana went to open the door, "You're 5 minutes late," she said with an eye roll.  

Jeno's signature eye smile showed as he laughed wrapping his arms around Sana's waist, "At least I came."

Chaewon stared at the couple unamazed, "Can you guys at least get a room," she walked all the way toward Jeno's car waiting for him to unlock the doors, "Can you walk a little faster?" 

"Nope, you're going in the back, my princess gets to go in the front seat," Jeno said opening the car door for Sana. 

Chaewon sighed annoyingly hopping in the back seat while Jeno was getting ready to drive the car. 

They finally made it to the party, Chaewon and Sana got out of the car. They were looking at the house in awe "This house is more like a mansion."

"Tell me about it," Sana added, the music from the party was radiating from outside and you can hear people laughing and yelling.

Jeno patted Sana and Chaewon's shoulders, "Let's get going, shall we?"

It was dark outside, the party was mainly in the backyards where the pool was. Chaewon stepped inside the house and the smell of substances filled the air. There was a whole crowd inside the house, but there were twice as many people outside in the backyard. Every corner you looked, there was someone making out. It was a high school party after all. 

Once you stepped in the back, it was just as chaotic as it was inside the house. The pool was one of the sources of light outside. People were drinking heavily and playing beer pong. 

Sana tapped Chaewon on the shoulder, "I'm going with Jeno," she said. 

"What?" Chaewon couldn't hear Sana at all because of how loud the music was. 

"I'm going with Jeno," Sana yelled as she left with the boy.

"Well great," she mumbled to herself. Chaewon headed to where the drinks were outside pouring herself a drink from a red plastic cup. 

"Well, who would have thought you'll show up?" She heard someone say.

Chaewon almost rolled her eyes at the voice, "What do you want Haechan?" 

"Woah, calm down there; I can't say hi to my favorite friend?" He said to the girl with a small smirk. 

"Go away Haechan," Chaewon said to him turning around. 

Haechan scoffed and leaned close to her ear, "C'mon just admit it, you like me." 

Chaewon pushed Haechan away, "Go find another girl to get in your pants because it surely won't be me," she said, she rushed inside the house to get away from Haechan.

She could hear Haechan yell to the girl as she was leaving, "Oh c'mon, it was just a joke!"

Once she got inside the house she pushed through people in order to reach the bathroom, but before she can even reach the room a drink spilled on her. 

Chaewon looked down, "Just gre-" Once she looked up she felt her heart start to race, the common feelings coming back to her all over again. 

"Oh m-" Jaemin looked up just as she did, his eyes widened a fraction once they held eye contact. He looked her up and down, she looked beautiful right at that moment. 

"Of course," She said frustrated. Chaewon walked right past him and headed into the bathroom.

 ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

School just ended, you know what that means......

More updates