Chapter 1

'Boring' was the keyword Beomgyu could actually say to his whole life lately.

He had just finished university and was working from home. His apartment was not really expensive and he had enough money. Free time too, actually, but he filled it with nothing more than console gaming.

-

Now he was looking for something interesting on the Internet, he found a website where you could rent people?

With a typical Beomgyu puzzled and condemning look, he clicked without much thought on the page. At first he thought he would get a virus immediately and wanted to leave the site again. But when he saw the many faces with different texts, he became curious.

'What exactly could this be about?' He asked himself and clicked through the page.

He found out that the people on this website are really for hire. As categories there were:

1. someone to write to
2. someone to call
3. someone to meet - subcategories
________/ Talking
________/ Playing friend - related
________/ Cuddling

Clicking on each category, he slowly understood the page.
Depending on which category you take, how long you take it and the level of difficulty so padded the price.

Beomgyu logged on to the site to see the exact profiles. When he registered, he was asked a few questions about himself.

Name: Beomgyu Age: 19 Relationship Status: Single Reason for appearing on this site: Curiosity Place of residence: Seoul

-
Beomgyu finally came to the home page and could now click on profiles. First he scrolled through the pictures without a plan.

'Ewww are there no pretty people here?' He rolled his eyes at the sight that presented itself to him. Older men who scared him, women either as if they were his little sister or mother.

His eye fell on a blond-haired boy. His hair was visibly dyed and he wasn't really smiling in the profile picture, but Beomgyu thought he was probably the best choice.

The profile:

Name: Taehyun Age: 18 Relationship Status: Single Reason for appearing on this page: To earn money Residence: Seoul

Category options:

1. someone to write to () - per hour of being online £12
2. someone to call () - per hour £20
3. someone to meet - subcategories
________/ Talking () - £75 (3h)
________/ Playing friend - reference dependent () - £95 (3h)
________/ Cuddling () - per 2h £400

'Absurd prices...' Beomgyu whispered to himself. As he scrolled further down he saw the _ask a question_ feature. That really interested him now.

Chat question

Sender: @anonymous
Question: Why does the 'Cuddle' option cost so much on your profil?

150 characters at most.

-

The dark-haired one sent off his question and went back to Taehyun's profile overview and to the picture.
'I wonder if many have already requested him? He must still be going to university, how does he have time for this...'

When his phone displayed a message, he stopped guessing about the strange boy and curiously clicked on the pop-up message.

Reply to 'Chat Question - 7:56pm

Sender: @taehyun
Answer to your question: Hello, I'll take more for this because this category is the most uncomfortable for me, but I still want to be registered here. Because for this profil you have to be able to offer all categories.

Sent: 8:06 pm.

-

Beomgyu thought for a moment, but there was only one idea in his head.

He wanted to pass his time and since he even pays the person he could just annoy him a bit. Right?

Bank account (from Beomgyu)

- £400

.