Chapter 17 -

Warning part 2

Beomgyu pulled Taehyun's shirt over his head and admired the beauty of the younger's body.

"How can you look so incredibly good at your age?"

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or should I feel offended now?" Taehyun laughed a little at this sentence and Beomgyu also smirked.

"No really, I would love to look at you all day."

-

True to his words, he admired the body of the younger even a few minutes longer.

His lips placed on those of the blond he squinted again on his body.

He moved his hand over it as he came up from the kiss.

With his fingertips he drove over the soft clear skin of Taehyun what brought him to tremble.

"The warmth of your hand is very pleasant." He said and Beomgyu smiled to himself that he knew Taehyun liked his touch.
-

After a while his fingers stopped at Taehyun's lower stomach. Lightly he stroked the skin that was not covered with the fabric of the pants.

Taehyun pulled the pants down a bit to give Beomgyu more surface. He also used it and then looked at Taehyun promptly. "Pull the pants all the way down."

-

Now a layer further down, only the thin underpants fabric separated Beomgyu's hand from properly touching the blond's privat zone.

Taehyun felt Beomgyu's hand stroking his erection again and again.
He chewed on the inside of his cheek and let the tickling sensation wash over him.

Beomgyu, however, didn't want to tease the younger man any further and slowly pulled the last of the fabric from the smaller body.

-

Taehyun's erection in the view The dark haired stared downright at the middle of the younger what let the blond lie there a little uncomfortable.

"Is something wrong?" He asked a bit uncertainly until Beomgyu tilted his head down and rested it on Taehyun's thigh. His hand on the erection he just layed there.

Taehyun's desire to sit up was disturbed by Beomgyu's hand movements.
As the dark haired man lifted his head a bit and ran his hand over the side of the erection, after also stroking the tip of it, Taehyun could only hold on to the blanket with his hand and enjoy the feeling.

A moment later Taehyun could feel the warm tongue of the dark haired boy licking over his erection.

Both there eyes were closed.

-

Beomgyu now had the taste of the sperm in his mouth and through Taehyun's skillful handwork had also given white liquid out of him.

Taehyun just washed his hands and then again his body. What Beomgyu did as well afterwards.
-

"You knew this would happen."

"But now I don't regret it."

.