Chapter 5

1½ hours later

They were still sitting in the same position. No one moved.

Beomgyu had his eyes open by now and looked around a bit uncomfortably. The body of the blond on his lap became colder and colder and that unsettled Beomgyu.

"Taehyun? You're so cold, should I turn on the heater?"

The boy didn't answer. He just shook his head a little.

"Hmm" the dark haired man made and ran his hands over the back of the boy on top of him.
The latter pressed against him abrubtly one more time.

Beomgyu enjoyed the closeness of another person but the coldness was strange. So he pressed the boy against him as well. The two could not be any closer now.

-

After a few minutes he pushed away a little and noticed that the younger one had fallen asleep. His head tilted down and Beomgyu immediately came closer to him again. Therefore Taehyun's head fell against Beomgyu's upper body.

Taehyun moved his body closer to Beomgyu's again and really snuggled up to him.

Beomgyu's cheeks burned and he wiped the sweat on his hands on his own pants. Beomgyu pushed the blond's legs, which were loosely wrapped around him, to the side. He swallowed once and flopped back on his bed. Taehyun on him as well but he didn't woke up completely.

He layed completely on Beomgyu's body and used Beomgyu's upper body as a pillow as well as pressed the older's warm hand with his.

Beomgyu pulled up the blanket next to him and placed it over the two of them. He pulled Taehyun's head up a bit and buried his face in the blond hair. He ran his hand through it and stroked Taehyun's back again. After that he slowly fell asleep too.

-

Taehyun moved and that woke Beomgyu. "Oh no" he breathed and sat up.

Beomgyu continued to just lie there and then looked up at the blond boy. "Did I fall asleep?"

Beomgyu nodded and sat up as well. Taehyun looked down and noticed that he was still sitting on the older boy's lap. His mine took an apologetic direction and he tried to climb down from the boy.

Beomgyu, however, stopped him and pressed Taehyun against him with all his strength. "It feels great to hug you".

Taehyun swallowed and closed his eyes for a moment. He enjoyed the elder's warmth once more and then pushed him away a little. "I've been here way too long, it's my fault though. I'm not counting it against you."

Beomgyu nodded but still held him tightly. "Give me a real hug as an apology".

Taehyun's red ears were clearly visible and he climbed on Beomgyu's lap properly and hugged him tightly. His legs around Beomgyu's waist and his hands around his shoulders.

.