Chapter 7

With Taehyun

The blond was running along the streets. The wind blew his hair out of his face. He was late.

Two hours. And that for a case where he was supposed to play someone's accompaniment.

Sweaty, he arrived at a park. And took off his jacket. He put it around his waist and ran his hands through his hair.

"Hey." A voice behind him startled him and he flinched as the person put a hand on his shoulder.

The young boy turned abruptly and looked at him, the face of an older man. "The party has already started, I said you were stuck in traffic. Hurry up now. That way." He pointed his finger along a path.

The blond boy nodded and winced once more as the man slapped him on the ass as he was about to go off himself.

"I should have hired you hahaha, my sister has good taste." The man was the brother of the woman who had hired him. The two of them were the only ones who knew he wasn't 'the friend' of the woman.

"Tell me Taehyun, are you doing all this just for women or for people like me too?" He raised his eyebrows and winked at the young boy.

Before Taehyun could say anything, he spoke again. "-Do you actually only do the things that are offered on the website? Do you maybe make others as well? You can add something to the price, after all."

The man winked again and licked his lips. He looked Taehyun up and down and put his hand on the boy's shoulder. The other on his head.

Taehyun's body was leashed. He thrashed and tried to keep his composure. He imagined that the boy from before would stand in front of him and touch him.

He relaxed a little and then shook off his hands. "The options on the website are the ones I offer. If you have any other questions, please write a message to the email address provided. I really should be going now."

The man laughed and nodded. "See you soon, pretty boy."

-

Taehyun stood in the big field with many people. The woman in front of him was talking to other people. He thought only of the disgusting encounter before and that he had such situations so often that it brought him a shiver through the body.

Always these older people who want to get a younger person around. Or want sexual things from him.

It's weird that he has not already given up the whole thing. He thought at the beginning it is only about money. That it was normal in this 'job'.

He would have stopped doing the job, but he needs the money. This job is easier than others. It brings him much more money and he still has free time.

In between there are also nice people. Not predominantly and these are mostly also only too shy to say what they actually want. But better shy than the one from before.

-

Taehyun was jolted out of his thoughts by the woman who paid him for showing up here. "This is my friend, Taehyun." She said and the other women looked up at the boy with wide eyes.

A woman with light hair whispered to him. "Between you and me, how old are you anyway?" She giggled a little and Taehyun looked at her. "Eighteen years old." The woman's cheeks turned red.

She handed him a piece of paper. "If you ever need money and have time, get in touch."

The boy nodded and put the note in his pants. The other woman pulled him along by his arm and introduced him to everyone.

When will this be over? Taehyun asked himself and looked at his cell phone when he saw a message light up.

An unread message from @beomgyu - 22:48.

.