Chapter 8

Taehyun clicked on the message.

Chat

Message from @beomgyu

Ehm, I wanted to ask what your calendar is like.
If you want to meet up again at all, just write me. I also have enough money to pay for something. Just say what would suit you best. Also writing would be okay.

-

Taehyun stared at the message from the older boy who had let him sit on his lap a few hours ago. He swallowed.

He had never been so unprofessional as with him. He had never fallen asleep anywhere even if the other person wanted him to.

With the dark-haired one he had felt good for the first time. Among all the people he had so far as customers.

It would have been nice if this relationship had not come through this website. If they were friends like that. He didn't want to take money out of this young man's pocket. He had had such a beautiful charisma.

Taehyun thought. How could he not come across as weird and meet him at the same time, but not take £400 out of his pocket right away again.

The blond wanted to listen to his best friend Kai. "If you find someone who makes you feel good, whose touch you like to feel. Then snatch him!"

He had always deliberately said 'him'. He meant that I give him a Gaye vibe. - Thanks, Kai?

-

"Maybe I should just go." Taehyun whispered to himself so that no one would hear and then looked at his watch again. 11:38 pm.

This party went on until 50 and he could actually leave a little before that.

As if summoned, the man from before came to him and gave him his money. "Remember what I said earlier." He said and left Taehyun with his head bowed.

That meant he could leave. And he didn't let himself be told twice.

-

The doorbell rang at Beomgyu's front door. In the middle of the night. He still had his headset on and his controller in his hand.

He freed one ear from the headset and opened the door tiredly.

"Yes?" He couldn't really realize what was happening when no one was standing in front of him anymore because the blond boy had simply walked past him into the apartment.

Beomgyu closed the door and put his Viedeo game equipment on the shoe cabinet.

"Taehyun, what are you doing here?" He asked in astonishment. The boy in front of him had long since taken off his shoes and his jacket was no longer on his body either.

He just stood in the hallway and looked at Beomgyu.
"Do you have some time right now?"

-

Beomgyu was still confused. In the meantime, he was sitting on his bed, angling against the wall. Also seen on the wall next to him the blond boy.

"Well, I don't have any money in cash here to give you. I'd have to go to the ban-" Taehyun interrupted him as he sat down in front of him and looked at him.
Beomgyu swallowed and looked him in the eye.

"Beomgyu, I'm not here for money."

.