Chapter 2

Next morning

When the alarm clock rang and Beomgyu got out of bed, the first thing he did was look at his cell phone. - No new messages -
He sighed and got out of bed, went to the bathroom, went to the toilet, took a shower and brushed his teeth.

On the way to the kitchen he remembered the chat from last night. He had spent £400. He just hoped the website wasn't Fake.

He made himself breakfast and ate at the living room table. Then he sat down at his desk, opened his laptop and started his normal work.

-

After some time, his cell phone vibrated twice and curiously he opened his phone. To his surprise, it was Taehyun who had written to him.

When Beomgyu saw the message, he breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the whole thing was probably a real website.

Chat - Today 01:52 p.m.

Profile of: @taehyun

I have received your payment of £400. I guess
you want the '2h cuddling'? And thank you for choosing
me from all those profiles!

Yes I wanted the cuddling.
And I thought this would be a scam,
good that it's not. Haha

Why would you think I would scam you? 

I'm new to the Website and your Profil was
the best one from all. I thought if this would be real,
you wouldn't answer or something.

I see, and thanks ig?
If you are new, you don't know the
next steps, don't you? 

No, I don't, what'll happen next?

I will ask you about how you want the
meet up to be. Like where, when, are
we alone? How should I act and interact with you?

Many questions..hahah

-

The many questions almost made Beomgyu lose track. He thought the boy would just come to him and then that would be all. But at the same time he had to smile. It was as if Taehyun had to follow all what he told him now.

Otherwise he might be a coller boy or mostly annoyed. But now he can tell him that he has to be nice to him.

-

Yes, I want that you will get the best service. I mean £400 is much money

That's right.
So, I want you to come to my place, Okay?
When do you have time?

Today, tomorrow and like everyday after 3 p.m.

Then.. Today?

Sure.

Also I am alone right know and we will be alone
too then. And what do you mean exactly with 'act'?

-

Now he just had to know how far he could bend Taehyun's steps, personality and so on. The boy will definitely not go through with the whole thing. And may Beomgyu wait.

If Taehyun becomes unprofessional, Beomgyu will finally have something to amuse himself about.

-

Imagine if we would be a couple.
Should I be the top or the bottom? Am I sweet to you or sharp?
Just stuff like that..

-

When he read the first one he had to grin. A couple? Nice example. So he can cuddle with him as if they were together...

Beomgyu thinks a moment and knows immediately what he'll write. The boy should not have the say, of course, and so Beomgyu was of course top.

By the cool-looking appearance of the blond in the profile, he naturally chose the opposite character trait.

-

Okay, you are the bottom and you should be sweet to me.

Okay, then see you at maybe 5 p.m. ? 

Sounds fine, see you then.
My Address is: ....
Seen

.