Chapter 9

"You Aren't?"

Beomgyu's mine twisted questioningly. He slid forward a bit to see Taehyun better in the darkness of the room.

-

The blond boy looked a little uneasily past Beomgyu and then back into his eyes.

Why was he here, anyway? He felt comfortable with Beomgyu.

Why killing the mood with him?

-

Taehyuns only problem was the website-Job. The whole thing was not good for his job. The boy in front of him would distroy his plans in life.

If he would always think about Beomgyu he couldn't do his Job properly.
-

Private life is simply quite inappropriate in this rail. And simply out of the business he also does not come. Many people already know him because of this business and have become like regulars.

Also, Beomgyu is probably not interested in him. He had also felt uncomfortable last time - that's how it came across to Taehyun.
-

A steady relationship is awkward. And this is not an easy girl where everything is easier right away.

Beomgyu probably doesn't even like boys.

-

Interrupted by Beomgyu's clearing of his throat, Taehyun's vision cleared and he blinked a few times.

"Taehyun, why are you here?"

-

"I need to talk to you because of what you wrote to me in the massage."
-

The corners of Beomgyu's mouth dropped at the monotone coming from Taehyun's mouth. He swallowed a little and looked to the side for a moment. Uncomfortable, he scratched the back of his head and waited for Taehyun to continue talking.

The younger man noticed that his counterpart was waiting for a further explanation. He started hesitantly and then became serious.

"I guess you expect to see me more often now, I don't want to offend you but that won't happen."
He paused for a moment.

"- I wanted to tell you personally that we will not see each other again, I'm sorry."

The addressed one looked at his lap where his hands lay loosely. These tensed up like the rest of his body. "Why is that? Did I bring you to this point of view by not wanting you to leave a few hours ago?"

Taehyun shook his head and said, "No, it's not because of that."

-

For a moment there was silence between the two. "I thought you felt at least a little comfortable. And not just played everything. You've got good acting skills."
-

Taehyun had to swallow now. How should he tell the boy that he doesn't want to continue meet him because he's afraid of developing feelings?

"Hyung please just accept it as it is. I felt fine, don't tell yourself bullshit. On the website there are much more people besides me."

"But I don't want to look for someone else on the website when I've already found someone I feel comfortable with."
-

The eyes of the younger closed a moment and he said in a confident tone: "Just look for another person to cuddle or something."

-

He didn't meant it like it came out of his mouth, but he needed to lie so the boy wouldn't make the situation more difficult than it was already.

-

The letter was hurt because of the thing he heard from the other boy. His mine went more serious. "But I want to cuddle with you."

-

Taehyun's cheeks got a little warmer and he looked to the side. "Why don't you go out and look for people at parties that you don't have to pay for touching and all the things?"

The brown-haired man's eyes narrowed slightly: "I'll try to take your words to heart."
His voice was now cold and he didn't really looked at Taehyun either.
-

Slowly, Taehyun stood up from the bed as he felt his body resemble the coldness of Beomgyu's voice. The redness on his cheeks had gone out for a while.

.