Chapter 14

"Why were you at that party today?"

Taehyun, sitting on Beomgyu's lab, was asked by the one below him. Taehyun was wearing one of Beomgyu's shirts and they both had underpants on.

"I needed a time out and distraction."

Beomgyu looked at the younger for a moment and kissed his cheek. "Why didn't you come here for your time out? You could have just gotten some sleep."

At the kiss on his cheek, Taehyun winced a bit, but when he felt the lips on his skin he pressed his head against it so the kiss would last longer.

"I couldn't come here. And this is exactly the reason."

Because of Taehyun's movement earlier, Beomgyu had to smile but now looked at him again a little more seriously.

"What do you mean?"

"You paid me to come here befor."

Beomgyu nodded.
-

"How much does a kiss cost that would come from you?"

Taehyun looked at him in disbelief and turned his head away.
"Because we know each other £50."

"Deal." Said Beomgyu, searching for his portmaine.

"Wait, what are you trying-" Wanted Taehyun to start but then pulled Beomgyu's head towards him again and pushed his lips on his.

-

Taehyun was still sitting on Beomgyu's lap, kissing him. But the older one did not smile anymore.

"I had written it a little differently in the mail."

Beomgyu said and Taehyun broke away from him, looked at him questioningly.

Beomgyu shook his head and put his lips back on the blond's. His eyes were narrowed as if in a sort of pain -

-

The kiss was thoroughly enjoyable due to Beomgyu's desire for more. The cold fingertips of the dark-haired man that drove under the blond's shirt made Taehyun shiver a little.

Taehyun felt only the tongue of the older in his mouth and was immediately pushed backwards on the bed. The kiss, moistened by spit, became more and more stormy.
-

Taehyun felt Beomgyu's erection brush over his leg and his body began to tingle as well. His lower region became wetter and with every moment closer to being discovered by the older one.

When that happened Beomgyu looked the younger one in the eye and after that back at the arousal. "Hmmm, Now everything has to be washed again."

"Yeah."

.

I needed to edit a bit bc I didn't looked for the grama and stuff Haha-