Chapter 3

- 5 p.m. in Beomgyu's apartment -

The person living in the apartment who, under normal circumstances, would now be sitting on his bed with an ordered iced Americano and a game controller in his hand.
Runs like a fury through all the rooms.

"Where's my perfume? And where are my slippers? My cell phone? Why is everything gone?" Stunned by the disappearance of missing things, the doorbell rings.

Annoyed, the dark-haired man calls from the kitchen to the apartment door.
"Just put it in the mailbox or on the doormat!"

Beomgyu looked down into the drawer again and after that the knocking heard again. He slammed the drawer shut and hurried to the door.

Ripping open the door, he began to speak, "Didn't you hear me, the mailbox is u-" He stopped in his sermon as he looked into the bright face of a slightly shorter blond boy.

Beomgyu gulped as his eyes widened. His heart also beat faster.
"It's Taehyun, and you're Beomgyu I guess?"
The shorter one smiled warmly and Beomgyu now eyed him.

Taehyun was wearing dark shoes and comfy looking dark blue pants. He had a light-colored T-shirt on over which was a thinner cardigan.
Beomgyu took a step back to symbolize to his guest that he could enter. He accepted and, standing in the hallway, took off his shoes and jacket.

"You can give me your jacket, I'll hang it on a hook." Taehyun nodded and gave him his jacket.

The guest looked around and spun around once. "Nicely set up. Beomgyu?"
The one addressed came up to Taehyun and smiled a little now too "Yes I am Beomgyu and thank you."

A short silence made his smile fade a bit but Taehyun took over.

"Would you like to have your paid service standing here?" He laughed lightly and Beomgyu quickly shook his head. "Here come, there's my bedroom".

Taehyun followed Beomgyu's steps to the room.

.