Chapter 18

Sitting at the kitchen table, Taehyun's cell phone vibrated incessantly. Messages kept popping up and Beomgyu's annoyed mine could not be overlooked anymore.

He grabbed Taehyun's phone when he went to wash his hands in the bathroom.
-

Incoming account messages where money was transferred.

Inquiries on the rent person website.

Questions on the website.

-

Beomgyu's open eyes widened at the amount of money that kept growing.
-

When Taehyun came back he snatched the phone from Beomgyu's hand and put it on a cabinet next to himself.

The dark-haired man blinked a few times until he regained his composure.

"£3,680 and that's from the last few hours. What are you doing for that?"
-

Taehyun looked sideways but after a while he looked confidently at Beomgyu's face.

"Just because I particularly like you doesn't mean I can just give up my business. I have money problems and have to take whatever orders come in."

Beomgyu shook his head vigorously. "Please say you don't sleep with old people or something."

"The people who pay enough get what they want. Not everything because I'm absolutely not ready for a lot of things but I've jerked off a guy or a woman before. Or made them happy in general."

Beomgyu stood up and pulled Taehyun with him. Both of them had finished eating anyway and Beomgyu lifted Taehyun up, sat on his bed and placed him on top of himself.

He starred him in the eyes and then encircled his body with his own hands. He pressed him against himself with his strength.
"You're not going to do offers like that anymore. That's so disgusting."

"Beomgyu, I am happy that I was able to put my experience into practice and use it. Hearing your beautiful moans yesterday made me so happy. I would have loved to make you feel so good again."
-

Beomgyu's cheeks were completely red but he just pressed his face against the body of the boy on top of him.

He loved this feeling of being able to touch him without a time Limit.
-

Taehyun just smiled but was a bit unsure how to convince Beomgyu that he couldn't just give up his job. He'll need to understand and accept it at some point.

The End.

.
Thank you guys for reading and voting. I hope the ending was not too abrubt but I didn't wanted to stretch the story to much. It would've got boring -

I hope you liked it anyway!