Chapter 12

The two boys were now standing in the bathroom in front of the bathtub.

Unsure, Beomgyu looked down at the blond that was leaning against his shoulder. "You want me to go in there right?"

Beomgyu nodded and turned his body more towards Taehyun.

The latter was now holding both of the shoulders. The dark-haired swallowed and tried not to stare at the other boy's naked upper body.

-

"The water is so cold, does it have to be that cold?" Taehyun asked the standing Beomgyu, sitting in the tub, were really cold water ran over his body with the shower head.

"I'll make it a little warmer okay?"
-

Taehyun had nothing on. No clothes. He was sitting there in front of Beomgyu.
Beomgyu tried hard not to look at the younger one.

But the latter noticed that too. "Why aren't you looking at me? Beomgyu? You'll drown me if you dump all that water in my face without paying attention."

He laughed a little and then coughed.

Taehyun took Beomgyu's hand with the shower head and held it tightly.

"You said you wanted to take a shower, sit down too."

Beomgyu laughed uncomfortably and nervously, trying to find an excuse that would satisfy the still half-drunk man. But nothing came to him.
-

A no was not tolerated and a little later the two sat facing each other in the tub.
-

Beomgyu still, the body of the other with his looks avoided, was disturbed by Taehyun's incessant complaining about exactly this topic.

"Just look at me. Is my body that ugly that you can't look at me?"

Beomgyu remained silent.

"Even if you don't like boys, it's not disgusting just to look at one, is it?"

"It's not disgusting, but it's-  difficult for me."

"Why?"

"I'm not often around people."

"I know."

"You were the first person - if you only count non-family people - I touched and felt good about ."

"I thought you were going to parties now."

"I went once the other night for a couple of hours. But there I was just sitting around in a corner. I didn't enjoy it. And today I met you, after all."

"So you didn't find anyone else?"

Beomgyu shook his head and Taehyun obviously eyed Beomgyu strongly.

Beomgyu pulled his legs to his body and hid his face a bit under his hands.

"Don't look at me like that."

-

Beomgyu caught himself again when he felt cold water on his body. He winced violently and looked at the blond.

"I told you the water was cold, and now at least you're looking at me."

.