Chapter 16 -

Warning part 1

Beomgyu's breathing became heavier as he felt the younger's hand brush over his body.

Taehyun stopped touching Beomgyu for a moment. He eyed him and looked into his eyes. "Hyung, don't think you'd have to pay anything for this, okay?"

Beomgyu wanted to answer but when he felt the blond's hand slide into his pants, his mouth immediately folded shut and he sucked in a breath.
The dark-haired man's underpants were only made of a very thin material, but he felt the younger man's cold hand strongly.

"I don't understand your behavior, is your personality the way you're acting right now?"

Taehyun's movement stopped and he looked askance into the older's eyes. "How would you rate me right now?" 

-

Beomgyu's previously mumbled moans became louder over some time. He bit his lips and closed his eyes as he wanted to feel the stirring sensation more.

The hand of the blond had meanwhile also wandered under the boy's underpants and gently stroked its tip.

Beomgyu's expression tightened a bit and his whole body was tensed. Taehyun eased off a little with the movement and looked carefully into the face of his counterpart.

"Are you okay?"

Assuring him, the dark-haired one smiled a little and opened his eyes a crack. "I'm not used to this kind of physical touch."

Taehyun nodded and wanted to pull his hand out of the older man's pants but he stopped him and held his hand in it's position.

"Just because it's unfamiliar doesn't mean I don't like it. The way you touch my body feels really good."

"So you want me to continue?" Taehyun asked the now nodding boy and he had to smile.

-

Beomgyu's heartbeat was getting faster and faster. He no longer had his shirt on and was lying under Taehyun on the bed.

His lower clothing was also no longer in its original location.

But Taehyun still had his clothes on.

This also obviously bothered Beomgyu. He ran one hand under the younger boy's shirt and felt the muscles. His cheeks became even redder than they already were.

Taehyun watched Beomgyu's movements and enjoyed the feeling of the boy touching his own body.
-

Brubed, Beomgyu changed sides with Taehyun so that he was now lying above him.

Struck by the shock, Taehyun's eyes were widened but he laid his head on the pillow below him.

"I thought you were unfamiliar in this kind of things."

.