Chapter 13

The dark-haired man soon took the shower-head from Taehyun's hand and switched the water to warm. He greets himself and his guest with it.

Taehyun had to smile with satisfaction as he felt the warmth wash over his body. Beomgyu's hand rubbed and stroked the boy's arms to wash them.

Taehyun just let him do it because Beomgyu's touch on his body made him feel even a little warmer.
-

Beomgyu's eyes had been completely focused on Taehyun since he looked up and washed him.

He was washing the arms, legs and the back of the blond.
-

A little later he ran his fingers over to Taehyun's front upper body.
Wheb he touched and looked the abs of the younger, he only now realized how trained the blonds body was.

-

Taehyun did not really look at him anymore, he did not really like the staring look from the older.

And he felt it exactly.
Every look of the older on him and his body, the touch pleased him but the undefinable stare and inspecting the body sections let the blond become shy.

"Leave it I can wash myself.... Beomgyu, I can do it by myself. My legs are okay. No wobble, nothing."

-

After they had soaped themselves and it was rinsed off again, there was no movement from either side.
"Are we done?" Taehyun asked as he got out of the bathtub.

Beomgyu did not answer and only dried himself when he got out of the tub as well.

"That was a yes, wasn't it?" Taehyun was aware that this questioning was useless, but he wanted Beomgyu to finally talk to him.
-

"Do you have clothes for me?"

Beomgyu looked at the boy over his shoulder as he walked out of the room.

"Bedroom." He said and Taehyun also stepped out of the room behind him and to Beomgyu's room.

-

"I'm sure your clothes will all fit, you're obviously taller than me." Said the blond and hoped that because he had called himself small the older would make a joke, but no answer came.

Taehyun stepped up to the dark-haired man and stood next to the closet where he was standing.

"Hyung, do you want to get something off your mind?" Taehyun's vision was clear and the alcohol was blown away. He looked uncertainly at Beomgyu and stood right in front of him in front of the closet door.

He leaned forward a little to look the dark-haired man in the eye even better. 

-

"Beo-" was all he could say as a pair of soft lips from the taller one were already on his, silencing him.

Beomgyu moved his lips carefully against those of the blond and put both his hands behind his head to pull the young further and closer to him and into the kiss.

Caught off guard, Taehyun stood there not really moving. His legs trembled and he held onto Beomgyu's shoulders.

Beomgyu released the kiss for a second to laugh briefly

"Wobbly again?"

.

I'm already on the next chapter, it's coming tomorrow :4