Chapter 15

"Are you still drunk?" Beomgyu asked and Taehyun looked him in the eye. "No."

"Do you really want this?" The older asked.

-
Beomgyu found Taehyun's behavior questionable. He was confused that the younger first wanted to have distance and then kissed him.

He thought about how he wanted to make him nervous at the beginning. But he didn't really know Taehyun. What was his personality like, without being in business?

That he could even kiss him without the blond leaving him forever. Strange.

Beomgyu's heart beated irregularly and he was afraid that Taehyun only played the whole thing. Maybe he just didn't want to lose Beomgyu as a customer and had just made it all up.

-

"I don't have more than £100 at home and I can't pay you anything that might happen here now."
-

"Do you think I want to sleep with you for money?" Taehyun asked straight out.

Beomgyu swallowed at the statement and slowly climbed down from Taehyun's body. The younger also sat up and looked Beomgyu directly in the eyes.

"I wanted to keep my distance because I knew this could happen here."

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun's body. He bit his lips one more time and tried not to stare at the boy again. After a while, however, he just kept looking at it.

There erections weren't as swollen as befor because of the serious thoughts they had now. But still some of the demand was in the air.
-

Beomgyu remained silent but then frowned as he thought about Taehyun's statement again.

"How did you knew this could happen?"

"Your behavior when I sat on your lap at the first meeting, you were so nervous but at the same time like addicted to closeness that it was obvious."

Beomgyu looked uneasily at the blond. "And how is it with you? Were you afraid of what I could do?"

Swallowing, Taehyun shook his head and then suddenly nodded once after all. "My work wouldn't make sense anymore, I know the whole thing from others but with you it had given me a completely different feeling. I know this feeling would make my work more difficult in the future."

"I see."

Beomgyu hoped that what Taehyun had just said would mean that he would also feel something at the thought of the other.
-

"Taehyun I wish we knew each other normally, talking without this website stuff. I want to be able to hug you without to be forced to pay something."

Taehyun sat down on his knees and leaned over to Beomgyu. "Yes but I should probably ask for a assignment from you now. I guess you don't know what I want."

Beomgyu shook his head with eyes closed but felt Taehyuns lips on his when he opend them again. Taehyun had closed eyes and Beomgyu put a hand on the other's cheek, pulled him towards him and felt some heat rising through his body.
-

There bodys were tingling more than before. And because of Taehyun's hand motions over Beomgyu's thighs, the erection of the dark-haired was completely back as it was before.

.

It's my birthday today and I thought I could write smt again. I hope you had/have a nice day too :))