Chapter 4

Sitting on the bed opposite, Taehyun looked closely into Beomgyu's eyes. The latter looked around nervously in his room.

"So, Taehyun, how old are you again?"

Taehyun laughed warmly that Beomgyu looked at his face.
"We don't have to talk -small talk if it makes you uncomfortable. We can just start, by the way I'm 18 years old."
Relieved, Beomgyu nodded and with his heart beating fast, he propped himself up on his one arm.

Taehyun leaned towards Beomgyu and came closer and closer to him.
"Do you want me to call you Beomgyu? Or do you want to be called something else?"

"No my normal name is okay" Said Beomgyu with his ears flushed. He swallowed hard and closed his eyes for a moment.

He was trembling a bit and otherwise didn't move from the spot.

"Beomgyu? Are you okay?" The worried voice perceived directly by Beomgyu which calmed the boy down a bit.

He nodded and felt two hands on his shoulders. After that, there was one on his cheek. "Come open your eyes"

"I think it's better this way" "Oh, that's not a problem of course" Taehyun answered quickly and Beomgyu felt the hand that was on his cheek go down and was on his neck.

After that, the hands and arms enclosed him completely. Taehyun's body was completely gelent forward and his head was resting on Beomgyu's shoulder. "If there is anything, just let me know," Taehyun encouraged the older man who was biting his lower lip.

I was the one who wanted to embarrass him, not him me...

After this thought, Beomgyu pushed his opponent's body forward with his hands so that Taehyun sat on Beomgyu's lap.

The dark-haired man pressed the blond against him and inhaled his scent. He smelled very pleasant.

Beomgyu's eyes were still closed, and in this way he wasn't able to see that Taehyun's eyes were wide open.

His heart beat irregularly and he pressed himself against the warm body of the brown-haired man. His legs around the waist of the other and in itself just incredibly close, it was as if the bodies would want to be closer to each other.

Beomgyu had half lifted the blond in the meantime. His hands were under the butt of the boy and Taehyun clung with his legs around the waist of Beomgyu as well as around his hands with the shoulders.

.