Chapter 11

The brown-haired man stood with his arms crossed in the doorway.

He had turned his head to the side in embarrassment. Taehyun turned to him and looked at him directly.

His eyes wandered up and down his body.

"Are you going to stand there all the time? It's so warm, why don't you take off your clothes too?"

Beomgyu looked at the younger now. Stepped forward and
Sits down on the bed.

"Taehyun, the best thing for you to do now is to get some sleep. You can sleep here and then tomorrow you'll be sober and you can go home."

He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"But I don't want to sleep, I'm not the least bit tired."

Beomgyu put his hand on Taehyun's forehead and frowned at his face. "You have a slight fever, rest now and get well quickly."

"Will you take care of me when I'm sick?"

"You're not sick at all." Said Beomgyu confidently, shaking his head.

"But I am sick with grief."

-

The silence between the two young became suffocating like pressure.

The drunken blond layed on the bed with his eyes rolled and turned back and forth.

Beomgyu looked around his room uncomfortably. He looked around and noticed the mess that had been in the room for some time.

Beomgyu's hand wandered to the bedspread and tugged at it. Without realizing it, his hand moved across the blanket and touched Taehyun's unclothed leg.

He flinched and did not move his hand.

Taehyun turned to him and sat up. "Are you uncomfortable?"

His voice was strangely clear. The alcohol was probably starting to wear off a little. Three hours had passed since they had entered the apartment, and Taehyun had slept for two of them.
-

The older man now turned to his counterpart and Taehyun put a hand on his shoulder.

"You're sweating." He said the obvious. Beomgyu's blue shirt was dark as if it were black and completely wet.

Beomgyu stood up abbrubtly. "I'm going to take a shower, best get some more sleep."

"I can't, my head hurts so bad, do you have any pills here?"
The elder thought about it and then shook his head.

"Come with me I'll pour cold water over your head in the shower."
Taehyun nodded and held onto Beomgyu's shoulder as he walked.

"Still wobbly on your feet, I guess."

"Mabye."

.