Chapter 6

"I really have to go now"
Said the blond boy after a while.

Beomgyu didn't care if Taehyun was uncomfortable at the moment. He enjoyed the body closeness and the contact.

He wrapped his arms around the younger boy's waist and squeezed the body of him.
"Warm up to me, when you get hot I'll let you go".

Taehyun swallowed and Beomgyu realized his words. "I didn't mean that..."
"Hmm yes" made Taehyun and put his head on Beomgyu's shoulder. "I have other clients today where I need to go. I'm already late anyway"

Beomgyu boozed. "If it's about the money, I'll give you s-"
"No it's not about that" Taehyun interrupted him.

"I have other customers and that's where I have to go now. Let go of me, please."

-

After a lot of scowling, Taehyun stood at the front door and put on his jacket.

He looked over at Beomgyu, who was standing in the hallway, somewhat embarrassed and also dejected.

Taehyun bit his lips in a fight with himself.

"Well then. I'll see you again, maybe."

He came up to Beomgyu who looked at him.
"Thanks, I haven't slept as well as I did earlier in a long time."

And with that, he left Beomgyu's apartment, leaving the boy standing there.

-

Eating a plate of soup, the dark-haired man sat at the kitchen table.

He poked around a bit with his spoon and then looked around the apartment. He got up and threw himself on the bed in his room. He took the blanket and put it over his face.

"Why did you just left? I would have paid you more" Beomgyu suddenly faltered. Taehyun was there because he paid him £400 for 2h.

Why would he even stay longer. He hadn't even heard an alarm clock..

He must have been uncomfortable when he woke up.

.