Possible Rewrite, Please Read 🎋

Hello, it has been like over a year since I written this story, i know. Don't really have much excuses other than getting into college and getting out of my kny phase.

Anyways, I wrote this story back when I was an amateur writer (this was literally the second story I ever wrote lol), and honestly I wanna rewrite this so bad.

If I was gonna rewrite this story it would consist of the following changes:
1. More backstory on the reader before being turned into a demon (these parts would be placed at the beginning of the story).

2. Change up reader's encounter with Muzan and make it more d r a m a t i c✨✨✨

3. Have the reader have more personality other than being just shy (reader will still be shy, but I don't want that to be your only character trait, I'll probably try to add more humor as the reader grows more comfortable with others, and make them have awkward moments).

4. Actually interact with other love interests other than having it be just tanjiro 😭 LMAO I'm so sorry, it was only near the end of the last few parts where I realized just how much I showed tanjiro bias.

5. I know the full cloths thing with demon reader is a fickle notion, but tbh there was never a demon who covered their whole body with cloths in the series, so either the reader can be special like Nezuko and we can,,, just ignore the fickleness of demon reader being out in the sun through sheer power of pieces of fabrics.

6. Reader can pick their own masks. I did notice someone mentioned how I might have seemed to be creating an Asian stereotype by having reader wear a panda mask in Japan—and that's a totally rational conclusion. But to clear up the misunderstanding, I only picked having a panda mask bc I fucking love pandas (still do, their my favorite animal).

7. I will probably try to have some canon divergence. When I wrote this story, I strictly followed the manga (like super strict), so I wanna try not doing that this time around. Of course, this means the story will be more slow pace on actual kny plot, but I will still follow the series of arcs (if what I am saying makes sense).

Anyways I might change other things, but right now these would be the immediate changes when I rewrite this story.

ALSO, love interests will remain the same. Sorry for those folks who love the pillars (I love them too), but unlike some writers, I legit can't do too many characters bc of two reasons. 1. I am not sure if I can avoid making the characters ooc and 2. Lol I already had trouble doing preexisting love interests I don't even want to know what would happen if I added more. Like props to other writers who add almost every kny character, they deserve all happiness.

Also,, I would like the readers to choose.
If I rewrite the story, should I just rewrite it here, or would you guys prefer I make a new book that contains the rewrite?

Anyways this was a lot, I hope everyone is doing well and staying hydrated, and I would like to hear opinions of the kny movie and season two (I thought it was great, literally could not take my eyes off the screen bc of how beautiful the animation was,, plus tengens wives 🥺🥺🥺). But please avoid fighting.

I won't be doing the rewrite immediately, but definitely around the summer.

Byeeee~