Two Months After

Unedited ✌🏻 Sorry for the slightly late update, but I might update slower than usual because the units I'm currently doing for math and the new conjugations for French are too confusing 😪

Two months have passed since the fight at the Red Light District. I was so immensely relieved and happy that the fight was over and my companions weren't killed. Once the fight was over, the kakushi's rushed in and hurriedly brought all of us (specifically Inosuke, Tanjiro, And Zenitsu) to the Butterfly Estate. The girls and Shinobu were quickly the put Inosuke and Tanjiro into emergency care, whether Zenitsu was brought to a more regular hospital room since his wounds weren't as critical. Of course, I was completely fine as most, if not all, of my wounds healed on the trip to the Butterfly Estate, leaving only dirt and dried blood.

Once we all arrived and we settled into the rooms we were out in, we all passed out.

Since I was completely fine, I was given a mission two days after arriving at the Butterfly Estate. I groaned and was sad that I would be doing the mission alone. Plus, my worry for the others was still there since none of them have woken up.

I was currently rushing back to the Butterfly Estate, having finished a mission where a two demons were residing and were having a competition to see who ate the most humans. I was angered at how they would make eating humans as a game and quickly proceeded to decapitating both of them.

I smiled slightly as the Butterfly Estate came into view, making myself run faster. Every time I come back from a mission, I looked forward to see if any of them woken up from their coma. I already knew Zentisu was awake, as he woke up 2 weeks ago, but couldn't go on a mission since he was still recovering.

My smiles turned wider as I think back at the moment when he woke up from his mini-coma.

*flashback*

"Zenitsu!" I shouted, slamming the door of the room opened. I just came back from a mission. When I arrived, Aoi told me that Zenitsu had woken up just recently. Once she mentioned that, I rushed over to Zenitsu's room, leading me to the where I am right now.

"Huh....(y/n)-chan! I'm so tired! Please stay with me!" Zenitsu cried out, exposing that he felt so lonely and wanted some company.

I smiled and closed the door behind me as I entered the room. I speed-walk towards him, bringing a chair over to his bed and sitting down.

"(Y/n)-chan~ Could I see your face?" Zenitsu pleaded, clasping his hands together while giving me the puppy eyes.

I hesitated for a moment, before standing up.

Zenitsu stared at me, confused as I walked towards the windows of his room and shut them close, making the room darker. I walked back to the chair beside his bed and sat down.

I reached up to my mask and unhooked it, slowly bringing it down my face.

As you were slowly bringing down your mask, Zenitsu's anticipation made it feel like it was taking years.

Finally, you fully brought your mask down, giving Zentisu the complete view of your face. A huge blushed covered your face as you tilted your head down to the ground.

Zenitsu blushed as his eyes widened for a moment. He felt his heart skipped a beat as he blushed. He knew he had a crush on you, as you continued to be caring and kind towards him ever since he first met you at the Drum House. He always felt blessed when you would show your face and wished you did it more often, but knew most of the time you couldn't because of sunlight and he didn't want to push your boundaries.