The Butterfly Estate

"So this is the place?.....It's very pretty.." I mumbled, hoping Tanjiro and the others were still there. I entered into the estate and walked up to the entrance of the mansion, knocking on the door and waited.

"....Hello?" A girl with high pig-tails said, her hair black, with blue eyes and wearing a blue demon hunter uniform.

"Uhm....hi....I...Uhm...a friend of Tanjiro Kamado...Is he still here?"

"Hm? Yeah, he is. They're beginning their full recovery training at the moment, please follow me." She said. "I'm Aoi Kanzaki. And you are....?"

I introduced myself, stuttering. Aoi then explained to me what the full recovery training consisted of, which was massages, tag, and reaction time with teacups.

"If you want, you could join in on the training." Aoi offered. I thought about it for a moment, then nodded, deciding that training would be beneficial in progressing my skills as a demon hunter.

"Alright, they're in here." Aoi said and opened the door, showing the trio of boys, dripping wet. And as well as three young girls and the female demon hunter I was chased by.

The boys noticed the sound of the door opening, quickly noticing me.

"(Y/n)! Your back!" Tanjiro said happily and smiled. "I missed you!"

"(Y/n), where we you~?" Zenitsu asked, blushing.

"Haaaa? Where the hell did you come from?!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Uhm...hello. I'm here to join in...on the recovery training." I said, blushing slightly from the attention on me.

So begun the recovery training.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

It has been days, and all would end in me getting constantly wet. The trio of boys would face the same.

Inosuke wasn't used to losing so he sulked and got angry.

Zenitsu quickly acted as if he gave up.

The two stopped coming to the training hall.

"I'm sorry." Both Tanjiro and I apologized for the two, bowing down in front of an angry Aoi.

"I'll bring them tomorrow. I'm sorry." Tanjiro said. I nodded.

"No need! There's no need to mind those two anymore. And if you don't want to come, you don't have to." Aoi said, huffing in frustration.

"I'll do my best!" Tanjiro and I simultaneously, determined.

Tanjiro's and I then begun our training, and would end the same way as the others, dripping wet.

"Good work..." Tanjiro and I said, exhausted. We continued to lose for the next 10 days.

The reason for continuously losing if because we weren't able to defeat Kanao in teacups. First off, our reaction speeds are completely different, and I'm still losing while being in perfect condition.

"Tanjiro. (Y/n)." The three young girls said, grabbing both Tanjiro and I's arms.

"Wagh, you scared me!" Tanjiro said, turning around to fully face them. I did the same.

"Sorry." The girls apologized.

"What's wrong?" I asked, tilting my head.

The three girls looked down. "Towels..." A girl said, giving the both of us a towel. I noticed her arms were trembling, she probably thought we would react similarly to Zenitsu and Inosuke.