Wisteria House

This is unedited, so if you see any typos or grammar mistake, don't hesitate to point them out. Sorry I'm just too lazy to proof read.

"Aren't you a member of the Demon Hunters!?!" Tanjiro said angrily.

"T-Tanjiro....!" I said breathlessly.

"Do you know why Zenitsu and (y/n) won't pull out their swords? It's because it's taboo for team members to pull out their blades and bully others!! And you're here, enjoying yourself while others are in pain?? You really are...despicable!" Tanjiro clenched his fist, glaring down at the boar head kid.

I gulped. Note to self, never get Tanjiro angry.

The boar head kid coughs. "Ahaha! So that's how it is. I'm sorry. The let's duel with our bare hands!"

"No, I still think you don't understand anything at all...first of all..." Tanjiro trailed off as the boar head kid jumped back up.

"Team members who are both demon hunters are not allowed to duel each other! This isn't a problem that can be solved with bare hands!"

Tanjiro quickly dodges a high kick from the boar head kid.

I step back and stood closely toward Zenitsu, looking away from the fight.

"Uwahhh...what kind of agility is that? Tanjiro's ribs are broken as well..and actually..." Zenitsu, who is currently clanging into Shoichi, trails off.

I look towards Zenitsu, accessing the more visible wounds. "Excuse me.....uhm.....Zenitsu, may I look at your wounds? I only know basic first aid, so sorry if it's not much..." I mumbled quietly to Zenitsu. He looked towards me and blushed slightly.

He smiled as he went into a daze state. "Of course (y/n)~" He agreed quickly.

I smiled softly and crouched down beside him, onto my knees, and started to look and heal the more visible and easier wounds.

After awhile I finished and smiled gently. "All done."

"Thank you~"

I look back towards the fight and I see the boar head kid standing on his hands and had has back bent, using one of his legs to smack Tanjiro's face into the ground. "Tanjiro!"

The boar head kid jumped back and went back to stood on his feet. "I'm awesome right!?! I'm awesome right!?!" He said that twice...

The boar head kid then does the most flexible move I've seen in my life. "I can even manage this position!! Ahahaha!!"
(If you guys didn't know it's this position):

 "I can even manage this position!! Ahahaha!!" (If you guys didn't know it's this position):

Tanjiro quickly scolds him. "Don't do that sort of position! You're going to cause problems for your bones! You better not do that or else your body will deteriorate!" Tanjiro then runs at the boar head kid and head butts him.

Ah yes, that iconic head butt.

"Uwahhhhh! This sound! Are their skulls still intact!?!" Zenitsu cries out.