Upper Moon Six

Unedited.

Also I decided to make weekly updates instead of random updates since I'm starting to get more busy and the holidays are coming. Anyways, back to the story, thank you!

Tanjiro and I's eyes widened at the sight of Daki having her head cut off.

He...he cut her head off! So easily! But...what did he mean when he said she wasn't the demon he was looking for?...Don't tell me...

Tanjiro and I flinched when Uzui-san turned his attention back to us. "Hey. This fight isn't over yet. Do something about your sister, Tanjiro."

Nezuko started struggling again, screaming. I retightened my grip, as Tanjiro tried to calm her down.

"Dumb brats who grumble around have no place on the battlefield. Sing her some plain lullaby or something."

I gritted my teeth again as Nezuko pushed her legs against the floor, launching her and I through the closed windows. I grunted in pain as I once again made harsh impact into the ground, losing my breath.

"(Y/n)! Nezuko!" Tanjiro called out.

"Ne...Nezuko!" I breathlessly called out.

Tanjiro jumped down from the window.

Tanjiro softened his eyes as he, panicky, sung a lullaby to Nezuko. I still kept a tight grip, but I noticed she was calming down. Nezuko, now calmed down, looking up at me. But, even though she was fully staring at me, it seemed like she thought I was someone else, confusing me.

My eyes widened as Nezuko starting crying. I hurriedly took my blade out of her mouth as she continued to cry. Without thinking, I hugged her, closing my eyes as she cried into my shoulder.

I soon noticed her getting smaller, I glanced at her, half surprised to see her in a smaller version of herself, as well as the vine designs vanishing from her body. I softened my eyes and gently smiled, rubbing her head. My smile grew a little as I noticed her leaning into my hand and smiling a bit.

"She's asleep...mother, she slept...she's asleep...Uzui-san..." Tanjiro said, immensely relieved.

I tensed up as I sense a another powerful presence from above.

"Not good...not good." I muttered, which Tanjiro hears as he looked at me, confused.

"Seems like....official Upper Moon Six has shown up." I said, quickly getting up.

Tanjiro's and I quickly looked up when we saw something quickly crash through the building we were once in. Tanjiro's and I looked closer.

"Are those....sickles?" I quietly questioned.

"I think..." Tanjiro replied.

Suddenly Tanjiro and I heard commotion behind us.

"I'm here, damnit! I've arrived, dumbass! Rely on me, damnit!" Inosuke shouted, with Zenitsu running beside him.

"Inosuke! Zenitsu! Is he...sleeping?!" I shouted out as I looked behind. "We need to back up, Uzui-san!" I added, giving Nezuko to a worn out Tanjiro, quickly standing up.

"Leave it to me and relax, damnit! I'll go on a super rampage! I, the great Inosuke-sama will go flamboyantly!"

So easily influenced...

Tanjiro and I nodded. Tanjiro picked up Nezuko and stood up. "Sorry about that! I'll put Nezuko back inside her box. Give me a bit of time!"

"I will!"