Transfiguration

Unedited. Also, I might try to do weekly updates but idk.

The Upper Moon's attention was quickly shifted from us. "These bugs are an eyesore. What was that sound? What are they doing? Where? Ogimoto House, huh? And now Hinatsuru.." The Upper Moon looked back at us. "How many of you came here? Five?"

I stayed silent.

"Not saying." Tanjiro said.

"If you tell me the truth, I could let you live." The Upper Moon offered. "We clashes a little just now, and your blade is already chipped."

In response, Tanjiro and I looked at his blade, seeing that it is chipped.

Haganzeuka gonna kill you if we make it out alive...

"Whoever forged that thing must be a crappy blacksmith."

Tanjiro quickly denied this. "No! The one who forged this blade is an amazing person! He's a super skilled blacksmith!"

"Then why is it chipped, dumbass? You're beginning to quiver all over the place. You're getting on my nerves now, so I'll kill you with the next blow."

The Upper Moon sent her sashes at us, I gripped my blade, ready to use my breaths.

Dance of the Fire God
Scorching Crimson Mirror

The sashes were quickly cut down, Tanjiro and I used this chance to get close.

Dance of the Fire God
Flame Waltz

Breath of Blood: Sixth Style
Piercing Blood Drop

Tanjiro and I swung our blades downwards, the Upper Moon easily dodging.

This is fine...

I quickly noticed her bringing a sash at us, which I quickly dodged by bending backwards. I gasped as Tanjiro was hit. I gritted my teeth, looking back at the Upper Moon.

Dance of the Fire God
Parhelion Rainbow

The demon got confused, losing sight of Tanjiro. I used this distraction as a chance to aim for her neck.

Breath of Blood: Second Style
Blood Burst

Dance of the Fire God
Fire Chariot

"So slow. You're making me yawn here." The Upper Moon said.

Crap!

I gritted my teeth as her sashes knocked Tanjiro and I backwards. I saw the Upper Moon focus back on Tanjiro, which I saw him struggling.

Crap, he's recoiling from using Dance of the Fire God!

I silently got up. I saw her charge at Tanjiro, prepared to kill him. I pushed myself harder.

Breath of Blood: First Style
Rapid Circulation

With this technique, I rapidly got closer to the Upper Moon, swinging my blade at her once I got close, making her dodge and jumped away from Tanjiro and I.

As soon as she landed, she charged right back at us, swinging her sashes at Tanjiro and I. I continued to grit my teeth as I used my blade to blocked the incoming attacks.

The Upper Moon than sent one sash at Tanjiro and I, pushing us back.

Tanjiro panted.

We're fighting an Upper Moon Demon...I have to...use all my strength to protect humans lives...so no one...will go through sad experiences like we did.