Lower Moon Five

Unedited ✌🏻 because ya girl is too lazy to proofread. So sorry if come across bad typos or bad grammar.

"(Y/n)!" Tanjiro called out immediately once he saw me.

"Did you defeat her?!" Inosuke questioned.

"I did. Thanks, Tanjiro, Inosuke. But are you guys alright...?" I asked, worried.

"Can you not think about me with such meticulousness?!"

"Yes we are, thanks (y/n). But, are you okay? I remember seeing you get hit by the demon back there." Tanjiro asked.

I smiled and nodded. "It's fine, since I'm a demon, injuries and death with the exception of the sun and nichirin blades, don't affect me that much." I waved my hands as to dismiss his concerns.

"Ok, but still...I got worried." Tanjiro frowned. "Please be careful next time, (y/n)."

I blushed and played with my thumbs as I looked down. "I- uhm....thanks..."

Then I remembered. "Ah, but, I received a warning from the demon before she passed."

This caught both males attention as they look at me, urging me to continue.

"She said one of the Twelve Demon Moons is here on the mountain."

I saw Tanjiro's eyes widened while Inosuke grunted.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

We were walking by a river, looking around our surroundings constantly.

Tanjiro turned around. "That sound just now...? Did lightning just strike?"

"Like I care!"

"I don't think I smell thunder clouds....But there's is irritating smell so I don't know...(Y/n), Inosuke, I think I'll try going to the other side."

"Do whatever you like!"

"I'll go with you, Tanjiro." I said.

We then heard footsteps on the other side of the river and turned to see a female demon staring straight back at us.

"Oohh! I'm gonna go chop you up! Hold it demon!"

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro and I both called out.

The female demon started turning to run away, but not before saying, "Father!"

Then suddenly another huge demon landed right in front of us. And boy, if I hadn't had a fear for spiders before, I definitely do now.

You've gotta be kidding me...

"Get. Away. From. My. Family!" The demon yelled out before slamming his fist onto the ground, the force pushing all of us back.

We quickly jumped back up, Tanjiro being the first to attack the demon.

Breath of Water: Second Style
Water Wheel

Tanjiro's blade slice at the demon's arm, but wouldn't cut through

The demon then went to hit Tanjiro with his other arm, but was pushed down by Inosuke's blades, but he then faced the same problem as Tanjiro.

"He's tough!"

I then went and tried slicing through one of the legs, but the blade wouldn't go through. I quickly pulled my blade out of the demon's leg, Inosuke and Tanjiro having the same idea as the also pull out their blades from the demon's arms.