The start of it

Y/N'S POV

It's been a while since I've came to visit Alex. Me and her have been best friends since elementary I know pretty long right? Anyways I've always been there to support her on everything she does. I watch her videos like a fan girl hah.. I know it's been rough for her right now but she has knew squad members! And well she invited me to her squad a week ago so right now I'm going to her Mansion I'm very excited to meet all of the squad members irl! I'm literally screaming I really wanna see Light  again after a long time but I want to see Levi he is my Favorite!

I have a tiny crush on Levi and I'm gonna meet him today! And I'll be apart of the squad AHHHH! DREAM COME TRUEEE.

I closed my diary and looked outside the window. "Oh my! I forgot what her mansion looked like! I'm happy to be back! And see it again!" I whispered to myself excitedly.

I texted Alex that I was outside. She came outside and we hugged. "Y/n! Your finally here! I've missed you so much!" She said hugging my tight. "Same here Alex! Finally I get to see you again after 2 years!" I yelled almost crying because of how much I missed Alex my best friend that's always there for me.

"Cmon! Let's go inside!" She said grabbing my stuff and taking it inside. I followed her in and I saw light standing in front of the door when Alex opened it. "Y/N!!!" He yelled walking over to me fast. "LIGHT!!!" I yelled back and we hugged tight. I see light as my little brother and he sees me as a bigger sister sometimes he tells me that he wishes I was his sister and not Alex I tell him not to say that although he just has a brain of a child it's adorable when he does childish stuff sometimes.

I let go of light and he did the same to me. "Light go get the others and tell them the new squad member is here, also WAKE UP LEVI thx." Alex told light what to do so he went upstairs and did what Alex asked.

LIGHT'S POV

Alex asked me to get everyone from upstairs so I went running off to do what she asked me to. I knocked on everyone's room doors and told them that the new squad member (Y/N) was finally here. They all went running down the stairs pushing each other to get down there first to see Y/N. As I watched them I sighed but it's relatable I would have done the same thing just to see such a pretty girl as Y/N. She sees me as a little brother and I tell her she's my older sister but in reality I have a big crush on her but I hide it. Not even Alex knows about my crush on her, I've had it since the first day I met her. I fell real hard for her and I hope she feels the same way, she probably doesn't.. I was thinking to myself and thinking about Y/N that I forgot I had to wake up Levi.

I walked to his room which was all the way down the hallway. "Ugh why does Levi have to have a room so far away from the others?" I said out loud without noticing but good thing no one was around they where all down stairs. I knocked on his room door he didn't answer me after 5 minutes so I opened the door. He was still sleeping on his bed he looked so comfy. How can he still be sleeping it's literally 1pm right now. I thought to myself. I walked over to his bed and gave him a hard shake so he would wake up cuz he doesn't wake up with one push and I've learned that since I've moved here with my sister.

He woke up and I told him about Y/N and that she was already down stairs. I walked out of the room without shutting the door because I know he gets annoyed if I don't shut the door,I mean that's what he gets for sleeping for so much like jeez.

LEVI'S POV

I was having such a good dream until light woke me up and told me the new member was here. He said her name was Y/N? I think I didn't hear well. I got up and changed out of my pjs into normal suitable clothes because I heard she was cute. I was pissed at the moment cuz Light didn't shut my door I know he does it on purpose to get me annoyed and it works.

I walked out of my room and saw that there was a room next to mine...Maybes it's the new members room I thought to myself. I walked down stairs and saw everyone in a line. "Why are they in a line? Weird" I whispered to myself.

Y/N'S POV

I was with Alex seeing what she was making for lunch and if I could help her someway. She told me it was okay but i was still watching her make food seeing if I can learn anything from her. I was minding my business watching Alex when I hear people come down the stairs. It was the whole squad! And I saw there face this was so exiting. I went up to them said hello and hugged them one by one they all hugged me back. I counted them all there was 2 missing. Oh wait Levi and Light. 

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N got to meet all of the squad members even Levi after meeting them and seeing there faces they all sat down to eat lunch. Alex made Y/N favorite food which is (you choose) everyone ending up liking it and they all sat there talking about what video they would post today now that Y/N was there. They were gonna show there faces but the squad members didn't wanna show there faces yet because they weren't comfy enough so Alex invited you to the squad for the happy 9MIL.

ITS LITERALLY 2:07 AM RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY SO HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

(1038 words)

4/22/22