Forgive me! A/N

I haven't been on wattpad. School has been messing with me, my family isn't the best right now. I have also stopped watching Inquisitormaster. I'm sorry to let all of you down! I know some of you guys want me to continue with the story but I don't think I am gonna. Back then I'll always been off and on if I should continue in the squad fandom and I've come to pick my final decision. I know none of y'all are gonna be happy but please forgive me. This will be the last time I'll be posting on this story, unless if I change my mind somehow which won't probably happen. I don't have a phone anymore because I'm grounded for the rest of the year. I've been going through personal problems but it's really not an excuse to use. I should have kept posting and should have tried harder. I know you guys wanted this story to become finish in a good way but I'm cutting it off here. Again. Sorry. I hate to let you all down and mostly when you guys have been supporting me for so long. The first readers I had stayed with me till this day. This goes to the people who know what K-pop is. I'll be now posting story's with Enhypen, TxT, BTS, Stray Kids, Exo, NCT 127. All of the boy band groups. Also the girls bands. I don't know who exactly also liked K-pop who follow me but if you do then I guess that's one thing good huh..? But back to what I was saying. Forgive me for just throwing my hard work away. I'll try to recover, and maybe  get back into watching the squad. Who knows. I hope you forgive me and understand. I'm sorry. 

                                                                                      FROM: Author