Crazy

CHARLI'S  POV

Yesterday was a bit crazy because of the video. I was looking threw the comments on the video we did. There was a bit of hate comments on Y/N. Everyone was saying that Light is taking him for me. All the Charlight shippers were mad. A lot where saying that Y/N was just the girl version of Levi psst I mean I could see it. 

I laid back on my chair I heard a knock. "Come in!" I yelled at the person who was outside of my room. They turned the doorknob and I saw Y/N I thought it was weird. "Oh! Y/N?" I was confused on why Y/N was in my room. "H-Hey Charli...Um I wanted to apologize" Y/N said in a kinda sad tone. "Hm? Why" I asked. "Well um I was looking threw the comments and saw a lot of people where mad because Light kissed me. And that Light was yours" she said holding her hands behind her hiding  something. "Oh it's okay Hah! There's just comments. Don't get sad because of that!" I said trying to cheer her up although it bothered me that Light "kissed" her. I did have a bit of jealousy in me it was just a video right?.

"Oh okay! Thanks! I was just making sure you weren't mad or hated me because of that." She said with a pretty smile. "Why would I be Hah!" I tried not to think of it. It was hard but it really bothered me because I like Light. She walked up to me and gave me something? "H-Here is a little thing I hope you like chocolates." She said and handed them to me looking away. "Aww, that's so nice of you Y/N! Thank you" I said and grabbed the chocolates. She nodded her head. weird? She apologized again of the comments and left my room closing the door. 

I put the chocolates to the side and kept rewatching the end of the video when Light and Levi "kissed" Y/N.  

(READY PLAY THE SONG) 

3RD PERSON

Charli closes the video and she sees a picture of her and Light hugging.

"Tell me pretty lies looking me in the face, tell me that you love me even if it's fake."

"Cuz I don't Fucking care. At all." She gets up and pushes her chair in.

"You been out all night I don't know where up you been. Your slurring on your words. Not making any sense but I don't Fucking care at all~" she goes to a poster of her and Light.

"Cuz i have hella feeling for you. I act like I don't fucking care, like they even there." She walks to her bed and grabs a picture of light.

"Cuz I have hella feeling for you,I act like I don't fucking care. Cuz I'm so fucking scared."

She puts down the picture and leaves her room.

"I'm on a fool for you~ and maybe your to good for me." "I'm only a fool for you!~" she walks down the stairs.

"But I don't fucking care at alll oh oh!" She opens the door and starts walking outside with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Tell me pretty lies. Look me in the face. Tell me that you love me even if it's fake. Cuz I don't fucking care at all." 

"You been out all night I don't know where you been. You slurring on all your words not making any sense. But I don't fucking care at all."

"Cuz I have hella feeling for you. I acted like Idfc like they even there." 

"Cuz I have hella feeling for you. I acted like Idfc like they even there cuz I'm so fucking scared. I'm only a fool for you~ And maybe your to good for me..~ I'm only a fool for you"

"But I don't fucking care. At all oh oh~!" She walked down the street by the road walking more and more away from the house. And going to the park. 

She got to the park and started crying covering her face being scared that someone would see.

LIGHT'S POV

I felt a little cold out of a sudden it was weird but I ignored it. I kept watching the video where I kissed Y/N Levi did it to. It kept getting me annoyed. Oh well I looked at the comments that Y/N and Me would be a bad couple! And that me and Charli are better "Psst me Y/N would be a cute couple! Better then me and Charli" I said out loud not noticing. My door them slammed opened after I said that.

I turned around my chair to see who it was. It was Levi. "Ugh what do you want?" I told him looking him up annoyed. "You better stay away from Y/N buddy. She's mine." He said mad. Psst like if I would listen to him. "What if I don't? What are you gonna do about it. And She's mine. Not yours." I said and turned back around to my computer. He walked up to me and turned me around.

"Listen here buddy." Levi said and grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

(Light would be the one in the chair and Levi would be the one hovering above it's just the possession they are in)

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked him and looked him right in the eye.

"I want you stay away from my beloved Y/N." Levi said getting closer to my face.

I started blushing a bit. "Let's s-see who she falls for first. And get off of me you trying to kiss me?" I told him.

"I don't know, what if I'm trying to kiss you?" He said smirking and chuckled.

"Get off of me freak what the fuck" I said and pushed him off.

"Well. I guess game on Light." He looked at me one more time and walked out my room WITHOUT CLOSING THE DOOR. That annoyed me a lot so I got up and closed it.

 THIS WAS PRETTY INTERESTING RIGHTTT.

(1013 words)