Camping Pt.1

NO ONE'S POV

Hey guys it's Alex! I'm Zach! I'm Drake! And we're the Twins! I'm Jade!!! I'm Light! I'm Charliiii! I'm Jaxx, I'm Levi, AND I'M Y/NNN!

'And well we don't say what we are doing when it's a roleplay but this whole video so what happens just remember ITS A ROLE PLAY.' Alex said making sure the viewers understood.

'Also, before we get started I want to say that Sora and Luca aren't with us because both of them didn't feel well' Levi spoked into the mic after Alex.

'One more thing before we start! We have just released the new Y/N plushy' said Alex with joy.

*They show the plushly*

'Isn't so adorable!? Go get it Right now before they sell out we only made a few so!!' Y/N yelled into her mic.

'it's so adorable i'm gonna buy one right now!' said Light.

*The video starts*

Alex: Y/N Wake up! Wake up! We're gonna go camping with the squad!

Y/N: Noo...Let me sleep..

Alex: Levi is gonna be there!

Y/N: LEVI IS GONNA BE THERE?! I mean uh-

Alex: It doesn't matter get change and get everything packed so we can go!

**They got ready and left to go to the camping ground, it took 5 hours**

Y/N: Hey guyss we're here!

The squad: Hey Y/N and Alex!

Teacher: Alright class glad you guys made it, This will be a big part of your grade.

Teacher: my daughter Candie will be showing u guys around.

Candie: Hey I'm Candie an- Woah whats your name cutie

**she walked over to Levi**

Levi: Please don't call me that. I'm Levi.

**Everyone intrudes them self's to Candies**

Candie: You guys look all so nice I bet all of you guys are, I bet we will be the best of friends!

Jade: Just to let you know that Zach and Alex are inseparable Also me and Drake, Light Y/N and Levi are also inseparable.

Candie: Oh. Eh well okay thanks for letting me know and I bet me Jaxx and Charli will be the most closest!

Y/N: Is there any bathrooms here?

Levi: Yeah, Follow me they are over here

**Light and Y/N followed Levi to the bathrooms**

Candie: So id Levi dating anyone

Jaxx: No, He's single but he's always hanging out with those three.

Candie: Oh okay but there is two cabin's one is for the girls and one for the guys. Anyways do you guys wanna see my cabin that my dad got for me? it's very big and maybe we could have sleepovers there. Follow me

Charli: Are u sure to leave Levi, Y/N and Light here?

Zach: It's okay they have Levi they will be fine

Alex: Yeah, Anyways Lets go see your cabin Candie!

Candie: Alr lets go follow meee

**with Light Levi and Y/N**

Y/N: Guys? AHHH

Light: Y/N?! Are u okay?!

Y/N: NO THERES ROACHES AND NO TOILET PAPER