Huh?

(YES THE PICTURE IS LEVI)

Y/N'S POV

I walked into Levi's room and saw him laying down on his bed. Already? I thought.

"We have to go down stairs get uppp" I said throwing myself on top of him and sat down on top of him "Get up" I said again.

"Give me a good reason why I should get up" Levi opened his eyes and looked into mine "Cuz I'm gonna leave your room here in a bit and because Alex said sooooo" I got off of him and tried pushing him off the bed.

"Need help getting him out of here Y/N?" Light walked in the room and he stood at the door "Yes, please help me get him out of here!" I used all my force to push him on the ground but instead Levi grabbed my hand flipped me and got on top of me.

"Hey! Let me join!!" Light screamed at us as he walked over "What?! are you both crazy Light help me instead-" By the time I finished my sentence they were both on top of me "Get off of me both of You!" I tried pushing them off but I gave up because they were to strong so I came up with something that could distract them so I could get out of there grip and go down stairs.

"Luca come help me!" I said looking at the door pretending that Luca was standing there.

They both look at the door letting go of the tight grip they had me in. It was now or stay stuck here forever till they wanna let go. I slid off the bed and made a run for it. They were both chasing me down the stairs trying to catch me. Levi ran fast so I sprinted down the stairs and I saw Alex so I ran at her and hid behind her.

"Woah, what's wrong?" She asked me turning around looking at me. "Levi and Light" I mumbled in her ear she nodded knowing what was happening. I saw Levi and Light finally get to the kitchen "Where is Y/N?" Light asked innocently he looked like it but really isn't innocent "Sit down we have to have a chat the whole squad was waiting for you three, You will get her after we talk" Alex told Levi and Light, she made them sit down I stopped hiding behind Alex and when Levi saw me he got up and tried to grab me but Alex stopped him "Sit. Down. NOW." Alex shouted at Levi and he obeyed her like a puppy.

I giggled a bit  but Levi kept looking at me the whole time mad that he didn't catch me.

"Alright this is about the video" Levi got up after Alex said that and she got pissed Alex stared at him and Levi slowly sat back down next to Light. "Okay, Like I was saying before SOMEONE got up, I wanted to ask if you guy want to do a part 3 of the camping roblox roleplay"

(Do you guys want a part 3 or no?)

"It's up to you Alex you are our leader" Jade chewed on food like always. Alex nodded and let everyone get up and leave. I wanted to go buy something so before everyone left the table I asked who wanted to go. Everyone said they were busy except Light and Levi I didn't wanna go alone I told them to go change so they could go with me.

Levi put on a white shirt and covered it with a half pink half black hoodie and some black pants and Light well he dressed like a skater. "Can one of you two give me a piggyback ride to the car?" I asked Light and Levi but they both said no so I told them that they could say then, It worked and Levi let me get on his back "Thanks Levi" I giggled in his ear cuz my plan had worked.

"When we get to the store I'm gonna ride one of your backs or else you guys are staying here in the car. I won't leave the keys here" I looked at both of them as I got turned on the car and got ready to drive. I started driving the store was far away so I put the car on sport mode. "Woah slow down, This is MY car I PAID for it if you get a scar on my baby it won't end up good for you Y/N. I looked at Levi and rolled my eyes at him, He grabbed my face and made me turn to him.

"Do that again I dare you to." Levi looked pissed and I made it worse we were waiting at a red light so I rolled my eyes he was about to do something but Light screamed the light was green so I kept driving "Your lucky we aren't dating yet" Levi was mumbling stuff and I didn't understand anything he was mumbling. 

We got to the store and Light opened my door like a gentleman how sweet I thought. He also let me ride his back just like I asked we around the store having so much fun until Levi stopped us. I wanted to make him mad so I stuck my tongue out and that did it for him. 

"Alright. That's it lets go back home now. I don't wanna be here no more." Levi was pissed off and walked out before us. Me and Light went to get three Ramune drinks real fast and left the store after paying them. Levi took the keys so he was already in the car he had the doors locked and didn't let us in.

He stopped messing around and finally unlocked the door. " Here is your Ramune drink Light" I smiled at him and gave him his drink. Levi asked were his was at I ignored him all the way back until he put his hand on my thigh. Light was to busy on his phone to see what was happening I slapped Levi's hand making him take his hand off. I tried to focus on the road but Levi didn't let me. "LEVI STOP TOUCHING MY THIGH." I had enough with him that i screamed that on accident.

Light lifted his head up to look at us and made me pull over. He got in my seat while I sat in the back. It was silent the rest of the time before we got home.

(1079 Words)