What...??

Y/N POV

I looked around for Light after what Levi told me. Light and Levi both like me?? I didn't believe Levi if Light had liked me I would have known he's very obvious when he's around his crush I know Light so well so I didn't think he liked me.

After walking out the room Levi left to go upstairs and 'sleep' He never sleeps...He's always awake playing roblox or listing to music I mean Music is the best so I can't blame him. After Levi left to upstairs I asked where Light was at "I really need to talk to him do you guys know where he's at? It's very important" Alex got up and told me he was outside. 

"Why?" I asked her she shrugged her shoulders and walked off. Everyone else was done playing and Charli was acting Hella weird also was Candie they where both clingy to each other? I feel like they both are a couple. I don't really see it but good for them I shocked my head and headed for the door but someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey Y/N Light was stressing out and It looked like he was overthinking while You and Levi where in the room" Zach let go of my shoulder and walked off screaming Alex's name. I stood there staring at the ground. I then started feeling something weird for Light my stomach was all weird as I thought about him. 

I opened the door and saw Light there standing outside of the house it was dark but the beautiful moonlight was sparking. I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder he turned around and looked at me. Light grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to him the same feeling as earlier came back but even worse Did I like Light all these years and I never noticed? I looked at his brown eye Yes Light has brown eye irl.?

"Y/N darling you're my best friend" Light said moving his hands down to my hips. 

"We've been friend since kids Light" I told him grabbing his hands.

"There's a few things that you don't know of, I never wanted to say this because I was scared. But now that i'm not I'll finally ask you." Light inhaled and exhaled heavly.

"Say it Light you know you could tell me anything." I said and he nodded his head.

"I wanna ruin are friendship !!! We should be lovers instead!!!!!!!" He yelled out then Light grabbed my chin and kissed me. HE KISSED ME.

I was feeling so many different things but he took my first kiss. I didn't know what to do cuz I like Levi as well. "Light ! I'm so sorry I like Levi but also you and Levi likes me so do you- so I don't know what to do !!" I pushed him away and fell on my knees crying I was feeling guilty because I didn't wanna hurt anyone at all and hated the fact I might have to choose one of them.

Light looked at me and sat down in front of me. He picked up my face to face him, "I know you like me and Levi, Y/N you don't have to hide it no more cuz I also like Levi and you" He smiled at me and picked me up carrying me. When he lifted me up and told me that I felt better I guess but I don't know how Levi feels about Light.

I know he likes me but what about Light? I'll ask him maybe we could work something. "Y/N." Light spoke after we where in my room on my bed, He looked at me and then said "Please be my Girlfriend." I nodded but still thought about Levi and his feeling towards Light. I smiled at him as he hugged me. I hugged him back and we laid in my bed with me in his arms.

"What about Levi.?" He looked at me and tilted his head. "I'll tell him don't worry" Light kissed me fast on the lips. I ended falling asleep early and missed dinner.

LIGHT'S POV

I slowly got up not trying to wake up Y/N, I took one look at her she looked so adorable sleeping. I kissed her forehead and went down stairs because I couldn't sleep I was gonna take some sleeping pills when I saw everyone at the Table. I hid in a corner and listen to what they where saying. They where talking about earlier and what happened with me when Y/N and Levi where in the room together.

I felt a Shove on my shoulder as I was watching the others, I turned around and Levi was standing In front of me. "What do you want?" I felt warming up as Levi got closer to me Ugh why did I also have to fall for Levi. I can't help liking both genders, mostly when they are good looking like Y/N and Levi. 

"Are you gonna keep acting like you don't have a crush on me Light?" WAIT WHAT- How did he find out? I was supposed to tell him I could piss him off right now, that would be funny or Man up to him. I'll man up when Me, Y/N and him are dating. 

I walked off Ignoring him, He hates being ignored even if he doesn't show it. I was gonna walk in the kitchen but Levi grabbed my arm and snatched me. "Hey?! what the Hell Levi, I'm trying to get something to eat" He gave me that looked that gave me chills, I gave his a weird look and try to get out his grip from my arm.

He's very strong but I also am strong. I used all my strength and got my arm out of his hard grip.  Levi grabbed me and pulled me behind the little corner where no one would be able to see us, He pinned me against the wall "You do know i'm not Y/N right. You can't be treating me like a girl." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"You aren't a girl, But you sure act like one" Levi chuckled. I do act like a girl but I'll man up to him soon and I won't be the one acting like a girl. I will be the Gentleman of the relationship he'll see, when we're all together. I pushed him off making him fall over knowing what I was doing. I kneeled down and got close to his face lifting his chin. Levi had a surprise face I made a small move on him. Can't let him know my next move I smirked at him and got close to his ear to whisper something.

"What you said earlier about me acting like if I don't like you, You'll find out later if I'm acting like if I don't like you or if it's real that I don't like you." I got up and leaving him there on the ground. I showed Levi that I not always act like a girl, I felt Levi's eye on me the whole time I walked into the kitchen. Everyone was still there at the table but they where talking about what they should post for our next Video.

"Oh hey Light !" The voice of Drake said, I turned around smiled and waved at him. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a cold water. "Hey Light, We are trying to think of a new video do you have an idea by chance?" Luca asked me. I slam the door of the fridge and turned around. "HEY! Be careful You didn't pay for that !" Alex screamed at me then I got an Idea. I smirked at all of them and then looked at Alex.

I opened my water and sat at the table next to Luca. "I do actually have an idea" I took a sip of my water then set it down on the table in front of me. Everyone asked me to say my idea so I did. "Alright how about If Alex touches green in roblox brookheaven she has to give all the squad 100$ We will give her challenges and if she touches green in our challenges She has to give us the robux" I chuckled knowing I would make it hard for Alex to lose, And get more robux. 

"VERY SMART LIGHT" Sora stood up throwing his chair back and slamming the table. I smirked knowing some of them liked the idea, I mean who doesn't want free robux??? I looked at Alex and she was staring at me dead eye she shoke her head slowly then dragged her finger across her neck. She was just mad that she was gonna lose robux. She knew she couldn't back out I mean everyone was crazy for robux.

AHHH MY DARLING IM SO SORRY YALL HAD TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTERRR I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE EVEN BETTER WE MIGHT SEE SIGNS AND MAYBE THE WHOLE SQUAD WILL FIND OUT ABOUT A LITTLE SECRET HAHA. LOVE YALL HAPPY 4TH OF JULYYY GUYS WELL FOR ME ITS 11:28 PM- Lunarlovesorange

(1522 Words)