Park

Y/N'S POV 

It was almost 5PM so I got ready. Levi and Light where probably waiting for me.

I put on an outfit and walked outside taking a bit of money with me

I put on an outfit and walked outside taking a bit of money with me. When I walked down the stairs Levi and Light where waiting for me just as I thought. "You look beautiful Y/N" Levi told me as I got down the last step. "Thank you Levi. You two look good as-well" I said smiling. 

Levi's outfit

Levi's outfit

Light's outfit They both had jackets btw

"Did you bring a jacket? What if it gets cold?" Levi asked while opening the door for me. "I'll be fine don't worry" I told him as I walked to the car. Levi started driving and Light was in sitting next to him while I was in the back T-T. I saw Starbucks "Levi! Turn this way let's get Starbucks! Pls" I begged him until he gave up and turned to go to Starbucks. We grabbed are Starbucks and started heading to the park. When we got there I opened the door nut Levi pushed me back inside the door. Wtf..then he opened the door he was trying to be a gentleman but he pushed me.

I got out and thanked Levi for opening my door. There wasn't many people in the park we started walking around the park. Levi tried hugging me when walking but Light kept pushing him and slapping his hands and he tried hugging me but Levi did the same. I slapped both of them but then grabbed one of there hands and kept walking. I saw slides so I ran over like a kid and got on one of them then slid down. Hours passed by we where still at the park. It started raining while we where still there.

It started getting very cold. "Are you cold?" Asked Levi "Y-Yes I'm very cold." I said shaking. "Here have my jack-" "No have mine!" Light said cutting off Levi and giving me his before leaving could. "Oh um thanks Light" I said putting his jacket on me. "We. Should get going. You don't wanna get sick. Right Y/N?" Levi looked at Light and stared into his soul. "Oh will um I have Light's jacket so I'll be okay but Light not be." I said looking at both of them and they both turned to me.

"Y/N you look cute in my jacket" Light said starting flirting with me in front of Levi. "In that case. We should go cuz Light will get sick." Levi started walking to the car so I started walking behind him trying to keep up Light was behind me. Light hugged me Levi turned around and looked Light up and down with his black eyes giving him a Death Star and walking up to us. "I'ma slide in." He said and Light pushed him. 

"Start the violence." Light said and to Levi they both ignored me and pushed me away. "What's the timing?" Levi said and to me. "O-One A-AM" I said stuttering getting scared. "I'ma dive in." Light said before punching Levi in the stomach. "LIGHT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" "Yeah." Said Levi. "Yeah" said Light. "Yeah." They both said at the same time. "Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah, oh yeah" Levi and light kept saying. They both started fighting each other. They stopped because Levi tackled Light to the ground and whispered something in his ear.

 They stopped because Levi tackled Light to the ground and whispered something in his ear

(Light is at the bottom Levi on top)

NO ONE'S POV

"I win." Whispered Levi into Lights ear "Y-You did win. Now get off of me" Light said to Levi blushing and pushed him off.

Levi got up and Light wasn't really hurt. They both faked the fight for a bet. When they got up they both looked at Y/N and hugged hur. "Don't worry we aren't hurt" Levi said Levi patting your back. Y'all went to the car and Light wanted to drive so Levi went on the other seat. After driving you ended up falling asleep in the car. 

NO ONES'S POV

"I'm gonna take her to her room." Said light opening the door "Nuh uh light, remember. I won. You have to do whatever I tell you to. So bring Y/N to my room." Levi told Light remembering him he lost and he crossed his arms. "Okay then take Y/N." Light responded back with a bit annoyed in his tone. "No YOU take her to the god damn room. Light." Levi demanded Light. "No the Fuck? You do it." Yelled Light at Levi. Levi walked up to Light and grabbed his chin. "You. Have. To. Do. What. I. Ask. So fucking take her to my god damn room. Cuz you lost the bet and this will be your punishment. So go put her in my room." Levi looked into Lights soul then let go walking inside.

"Whatever it was just a bet..but now I have to do whatever he wants me to. This is gonna be a fucking bad week." Whispered Light to himself and carried Y/N. He closed the door of the car and kissed Y/N'S head. "She's so adorable when she's sleeping" said Light with a smile. He took her inside and put her in Levi's room when he put her down he was gonna turn around and leave but Levi was blocking the door. "Wow you actually listened for once!" Levi chuckled and patted Lights head. But Light rolled his eyes and walked out.

SRRY FOR NOT POSTING BUT TODAY WAS ALEXS BIRTHDAY AND I FORGOT TO POST THIS ONE. FORGIVE ME. BUT HAPPYBIRTHDAY ALEX🫶 IK she won't see this but just making* sure you guys knew the queens birthday 🫶.

(1017 WORDS)