Robux !

ANYWAYS ⚠️SPICY😍⚠️ ZACHLEX

ALEX'S POV

I'm always the first one up. I reached over and grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was exactly 5 AM. "Princess?" My soul literally left my body.

I turned around and saw Zach at the other end of the bed. "Zach! You almost gave me a heart attack DONT scary me like that!" Putting my hand to my heart Zach apologized.

I stood up and stretched out. I told Zach I was gonna take a shower he nodded and kept laying there. As I walked into my bathroom I checked my self out for an hour before actually showering.

Before I jumped in the shower Zach knocked on the bathroom door. "Princess, you've been there for an hour. How are you still not done showering?.." I could hear him yawning he said that in his sleepy voice which made me melt.

"Girls take a long Time Zachypoo" Telling him the truth I hopped into the shower. I knew he was about to do something after I got out. Because he hates being called Zachypoo. Although it's really funny.

I heard him yelled telling me how he hates me calling him that. I just ignored him and kept showering. After 20 minutes I got out of the shower and put a towel around me. I didn't hear Zach at all, I didn't hear his phone or him walking.

I opened the door slowly and looked around my room quietly. I didn't see Zach at all. Maybe he went downstairs? Oh well. I was in the middle of changing when Zach came out of nowhere and pinned me to the bed.

I only had under-gear on. Zach took one look at me and he got flustered. Seeing him smirk made chills go down my spin. He quickly got up and locked the door. I sat up as he was doing that. My eyes widen and knew something bad was about to happen.

"Zach! No we can't do this, Its in the morning I haven't done breakfast or cleaned the house! I need to wake up the others I have a lot to do so we ca-" Zach cut my off by kissing my neck. As I let out small moans I could feel him get excited.

"You don't have to worry about that. I did everything except wake up the others. But if your loud you might wake them up with your moaning~" Zach put his hand on my stomach and went all the way down to my thighs then he put his hands between them.

He put his other hand on my boob. Just then there was a knock on the door. We both jumped back and got up. I went to the bathroom to change and Zach opened the door.

I heard Zach's voice and and a guys voice. Then heard screaming I rushed out as quick as I could after changing. I saw Light standing there and Zach on the ground shaking.

"What the f-" I walked over to Zach and helped him up. I looked at Light his face was blank, Weird. I looked back at Zach and he was still shaking. Wondering what happened I asked Zach.

"I literally did nothing I just asked him what he was doing in your room and when I walked closer he threw himself to the ground, I tried to help him up but he started shaking, I'm telling you that your boyfriend is dramatic. It was funny though" Light shook his head then started chuckling.

I asked Zach if that was true and he nodded his head. I slapped my forehead and stood up. He is dramatic but he's not scared of Light, I feel like sometimes they can get along but sometimes they hate each other.

Light was gonna tell me something before Zach started being dramatic. Light just walked out the room. "Okay I'm gonna wake up everyone" Zach nodded and I left the room.

Few hours pass and it's afternoon

3RD PERSON VIEW

Y/N and Light where flirting on the couch while Levi started at them Jealous and mad. Everyone now knew that Y/N and Light where dating. "Alright love birds time to start recording!" Alex slapped Light's head and he whimpered in pain after Alex hit him.

"Oww! What's your problem Alex.." Light rubbed his head. He stood up and grabbed Y/N's hand and they went to the room to set up. Everyone else got ready to film.

"Try not to make so much noise when we start filming okay?" Light said to Y/N as he closed the door. He put her on his lap and pulled her closer. Few moments later Everyone joins the discord call.

"Alright guys! We start in, 3, 2, 1" Alex said as the video started.

Alex: Hey guys I've got into so much trouble, the squad made me do challenge, and if I don't pass them I have to give them each 100 Rubux each time I don't complete a challenge they give me, will I waste all my money? Keep watching to find out.

Hey guys is Alex! And Zach! I'm Jade! I'm Light! I'm Charli! I'm Jaxx, and I'm Sora! I'm Luca! I'm Levi, And I'm Y/N-

Light made Y/N cut off by him moving her up and down. Little muffles came out her mouth. "Careful you don't want the viewers thinking anything bad now?" Light whispered in Y/N's ear as he put her right on his spot.

Levi: Y/N you good the mic kinda went bad

Y/N: Y-Yeah I'm good-

Light kissed her neck as she talked and little moans came out.

Alex: Woah what's wrong Y/N? You okay?

Y/N: Yeah I just hit myself on accident-

A bit later Alex had lost many challenges but Light didn't stop what he was doing. Y/N and Light really had to leave the call because of what Light was doing to Y/N.

Alex: That what random-

The video continued and so did Light.

LIGHT AND Y/N'S POV

"You can't just do that! You left the the call in the middle of th- AHHH" Y/N screamed and I squeezed her boobs I could hold myself back anymore.

So like... the shit you read rate it from 1 to 10

(1066 words)