Found

Little note here:

I don't know if I should keep writing this because I'm not getting much readers. So if you could help me share this story I'll be more than happy :). I'm still gonna wait and if my reads don't go up I'll probably stop. I love you all but please try to support me. That's all.

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N sat with the other squad members and sat with them. Light and Levi came a few minutes after that Y/N got there. An hour passed by the movie finished everyone liked it but there was a problem. Charli wasn't back home yet. Alex really start to worry also everyone else. "Okay guys let's not get the police into this yet. Let's try to find her ourselves" Drake was trying to calm down everyone. Everyone nodded and clammed down. They all grabbed there stuff and left the house. Everyone had separate into groups of two and looked around where Charli might be. Alex and Zach went to the cafe to try and find Charli. Jade and Drake went to Charli's restaurant. Y/N and Light went to the park. Jaxx and Sora went to the river Charli always went to. Levi and Luca just looked anywhere else that Charli went. 

ALEX POV

I was walking with Zach to Charli's Favorite cafe "Princess. I know this is hard for you but come on don't cry. I don't like it when you cry. Look we will find Charli Princess okay? Cheer up. For me pls?" Zach rubbed my back as I kept sobbing almost choking on my tears. He helped me breathe normally again. I wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't here I hugged him tight and he wiped my tears. "Come on Princess let go find Charli." Me Zach went to the Cafe when we got there we asked the cashier if he seen an orange girl "no, sorry" he shook his head. When I heard that I started breaking down because I was so worried. Zach sat me down at a table and got me coffee.  He always knew what to do to make me calm down. "Come on Princess drink the coffee so you can think straight." He said in his calming voice.

JADE'S POV

"Do you think it my fault!?" I asked Drake and looked at him. "What? What do you mean?" He looked back at me tilting his head. "Of Charli leaving! Am I to rude to her? Does she hate me?" I started overthinking out loud. "Honey calm down. It's not your fault, why would she hate you?" He tried making me calm down. "I don't know!" I said looking up blinking many times trying not to cry. "Come on. Let's go ask if they seen her. Down over think that much honey it gonna be okay" he pulled me into a hug and patted my back. We walked into the restaurant and We asked if they seen Charli. We told them what she looked like but sadly they didn't see her. "Damn it! It's my fault! It's my f-fault! It's my fault! It's my fau-" I was gonna keep screaming over and over again but Drake stopped me and kissed me. 

There was tears in my eyes. He pulled away and put his hand on my right cheek. "Honey..can you please stop staying it's you fault..? Its not I promise." He whispered in my ear and that's when I actually thought straight about everything. I put things together and then hugged Drake so tight. "I love you Drake.." I whispered and he kissed me. "Me too..Jade".

Y/N'S POV

Me and Light where heading to the park everyone else was going elsewhere trying to find Charli. That what we where all trying to do. We where all worried I wanted to hugLight and cry in his shoulders. He seemed lost in his thoughts while we where walking. "L-Light.." I broke the silence between us. "Yeah Y/N..?" He finally looked at me. "Do you think we will ever find Charli..?" I asked him. "Ofc we will!" He told me and grabbed my shoulders making us both stop walking. He stared into my eyes and moved the hair that was in my face. What was this feeling..? It's just Light he got closer to me.

CHARLI'S POV

I saw Light in the park with Y/N. He looked so happy when I'm not with him. But the he saw me caught him by surprised. I a single tear drop falling from his eye. 

I don't know why. I run away. I'll make him cry when I run away. He could've asked me why I broke his heart. He could've told me that he fell apart.

But he walked passed me like I wasn't there. He just pretended like he didn't care. I don't know why I run away. I'll make him cry when I run away. Take me back, cuz I wanna stay. 

Save your tears for another. Save. Your. Tears. For. Another. Day..Save. Your. Tears. For. Another. Day.. I made him think that I would always stay. I said something that I should never say. Yeah I broke his heart like someone did to mine.

Now he won't love me for a second time..I don't know why I run away! Oh, boy. I'll make him cry when I run away!~ boy take me back cuz I wanna stay! Save your tears for another.

I realize that I'm much to late. And he deserves someone better. Save your tears for another day. Save your tears for another day. I don't know why I run away.

I'll make him cry when I run away. Save your tears for another day. Save your tears for another dayyy~

"CHARLI!" Y/N Said running up to me and hugged me sobbing in my shoulder. "I was worried sick for you Charli !" She told me I apologized to her and hugged her tight and looked at Light who was wiping his eyes. "I'll tell everyone I found you!" She said grabbing her phone calling everyone.

(1000 words)